[WANTED] Edelbrock LD340 TA Intake

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A LD 340 is a 4 barrel intake. A T/A intake is a 6 pack intake as in it has 3 2 barrel carburetors. Or do u want both? Kim

Last edited:
A LD 340 is a 4 barrel intake. A T/A intake is a 6 pack intake as in it has 3 2 barrel carburetors. Or do u want both? Kim
The LD340 TA is a W2 oval port version of the original LD340........They seem to be very very hard to find but I am working on a special project and that intake, if I can find one, may work nicely for what i'm doing. Thanks

Answered my question with a google search….

Before anyone asks…. These were not used in 1970 Trans Am racing.

not relevant to the OP wanting one.

ld-340-ta-w2-intake-p3690853-jpg.jpg

100_2204-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
The LD340 TA is a W2 oval port version of the original LD340........They seem to be very very hard to find but I am working on a special project and that intake, if I can find one, may work nicely for what i'm doing. Thanks
Thanks for the lesson. I never played with the W2 stuff. Kim

The M1 W2 Dual plane I believe was very similar to the LD340. I had both at one time and should have done side by side comparisons .

I would never ruin a LD340 with modifying bolt pattern thats why I had the Rpm modified to W2 bolt pattern.

Set on ebay right now
I been buying up all his NOS W2 rocker arms
would they bolt up to a 340,isnt there pushrod geometry issue? Also I suppose you would need the round port intake such as the one in this thread.

only asking as i have a 340 short block but my heads have 1.88s Id like to get a good set of heads.

would they bolt up to a 340,isnt there pushrod geometry issue? Also I suppose you would need the round port intake such as the one in this thread.

only asking as i have a 340 short block but my heads have 1.88s Id like to get a good set of heads.
W2
Specific heads intake
Rockers etc
Reg LA
Stuff not compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back