-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looks to have never been ran but if so very little. Here's ya a rare unit for the WOW factor at your shows. Comes with two mounted 660 carbs as well as the linkage. It's located in West Plains, Mo 65775. I've seen these manifold go for $3000 ona good day but this complete deal is $1500. Someone is gona get a deal. PM me if interested with money.
Small Block

Attachments

• DSC00058.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 679
  • DSC00061.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 672
  • DSC00060.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 668
Sorry to ask, but this info never stays in my head....

B or RB engines?

I have a Max Wedge ported STR-14 with three different tops. But I don't have that one. If by chance you find someone that just wants the bottom and or the carbs, I would be interested in buying the top. Or if you keep the carbs and make me a deal on the intake, I'll buy it.

SG, make me an offer on the manifold. I will pull the linkage and the carbs. They are not the spendy part. Rob, someone told me you got ran over by a train. The manifold is for the 413,426, or the 440.
Small Block

"I have a Max Wedge ported STR-14 with three different tops. But I don't have that one. If by chance you find someone that just wants the bottom and or the carbs, I would be interested in buying the top. "

If I am not mistaken, the crossram top uses a different base than the four barrel and six pack tops.

"I have a Max Wedge ported STR-14 with three different tops. But I don't have that one. If by chance you find someone that just wants the bottom and or the carbs, I would be interested in buying the top. "

If I am not mistaken, the crossram top uses a different base than the four barrel and six pack tops.

I haven't heard that, now you have me wondering. I have a MW ported STR-14 with a single 4150 top,4500 top and a inline 2-4 top that was made by a machine shop. Maybe someone else can throw some light on this subject.

Yep hes correct,
I've owned plenty of them over the years
Bottom inside design is different.
And with the carbs, Thats a steal at that price :thumblef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back