Edelbrock STR-15, 383-400

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
NOT MINE!! Just passin this on in case......

STR 15 Edelbrock Manifold 360-383

01313_jzjp668TkRQ_600x450.jpg

00y0y_fbsW16oHBEK_600x450.jpg

That reminds me I have a Max Wedge STR-14 with 3 tops I need to sell. That is a good price on that one.

I have an STR 15 with the cross ram top, two brand new never used(in the process of test fitting) Holley 350 race 4bbls. fuel lines, gaskets, studs, springs, and all linkage I would probably part with if anyone has to have one of these. I started the project for my valiant a few years back, and just never have finished. probably a lot of work to get it tuned right is my main concern

I have an STR 15 with the cross ram top, two brand new never used(in the process of test fitting) Holley 350 race 4bbls. fuel lines, gaskets, studs, springs, and all linkage I would probably part with if anyone has to have one of these. I started the project for my valiant a few years back, and just never have finished. probably a lot of work to get it tuned right is my main concern
What do you want for it? Any trades,I have an Indy single plane for a dominator. I just started a low deck build and I run NSS. I just exploded my RB engine. The Indy intake is for a low deck.

-
Back