EFI trigger wheel with stock water pump

-

AndyF

Reaction score
I'm gradually getting my price list and website updated for 2018. One of the new products I'll have in 2018 is a trigger wheel and pulley that fits with a stock water pump housing and pulley. My previous EFI trigger wheels were all designed for race engines with Jesel belt drives since that is where the higher end market was originally. But now there are more and more street guys who want to step up to the higher end EFI systems and they need a trigger wheel to control the system.
AR226Ka (Medium).JPG
AR226Kc (Medium).JPG

Awesome work. Another step closer for guys to run proper fuel injection systems. Where does the sensor mount by the way?

The sensor position is shown in the photo on the lower passenger side of the timing cover using his own mounting brackets, available on his web site. This looks like an excellent addition your lineup Andy.

Thanks guys. I'm building parts for my own cars and then making extras as I go to sell to other guys. I'm in the process of converting all of my projects over to EFI so it is forcing me to develop a bunch of new parts. A lot of stuff just doesn't exist for BB Mopar engines so I have to design and build it myself. I figure if it works on my car then it should work for others as well.

Question: Why the three cutouts in the interior bore on the front pulley?

Is this designed for a particular damper?

Is this designed for a particular damper?
Yep, ATI damper 917122E. It might work with a Fluidamper or other dampers with a flat face but it is designed around the 917122E.

-
Back