Efi

-

Waco Demon

Reaction score
I am looking in to EFI for my 340 for my Demon . Has any one tryed it on there car . Waco Demon

I havnt done one on a Mopar yet. But have done them on fords and chevys at the shop I work for and it's one of the best kits i have found. Perfessonial Products also has a EFI kit if you want the "carburator" look that is also a very nice easy to use kit.

BIG STUFF 3 is good but it isn't self learning from what I have seen, the new MSD Atomic looks interesting and the new Holley stuff has had good feed back on msg boards

here's my EFI set up....had it out twice in this cold weather here in WISCONSIN this week...we got it running and I love it....

Attachments

• photo (37).jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 290
I use a older Holley Commander 950 TBI set up, with the wideband upgrade. The change to the car's personality was about as extreme as adding the stroker motor.

There is a $15 software hack out there to make it self tuning. With a little snipping and a couple (gasp) GM truck parts, you can get it to run ignition too. I finally made the EFI plunge after I found out how to run spark with it.

The commander also runs my electric fans, and uses the TPS for my overdrive trans input and nitrous WOT switch.

I think MSD just put a self learning kit on the market.

I didnt think the Atomic kit was on the market until next month.

I'm leaning more towards the Holley system, it is self learning and has room to grow with upgrades. not sure about the MSD

-
Back