El Demino

-

DemonDave

Swollen Member
Reaction score
Egads!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...005QQitemZ150204495307QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

120c_1.JPG

ok i break the patern, i like it! looks cool thats something mopar should have built!

They (Mopar) built something like it in Australia, it is called a Utility (Ute), I would like some day to own a Ute.

Chuck

It's a much nicer "cruck" than my 4 dr Valiant.

Ummm... this one hits me in a weird spot. I know it's wrong, but it pulls me in. I actually kinda like it.

But then again, I like to put hot sauce on cereal.

im not sure about that one its original i guess but seems like a waste of a demon well at least i got to see it but id never do it

I like it because its different and done tastefully. Id love to one day turn a dart wagon into a ute.

AP6-1.jpg

AP6-3.jpg

AP6-8.jpg

It really does not look too bad

But think of it this way

Buy it now for $4,500 For someone with a rotted out duster or demon that wanted to do some work
buy it cut the rotted one up fix the demino back into a real Demon

they are not making any more and this one could be made back. If the body is in as good of shape as it looks

This could be a real deal for someone

Being a Demon owner, I think it is sacrilege. Then again, about the only thing that is stock about mine, is the body. LOL

John, does your bedroom have rubber walls and a dresser full of jackets that buckle in the back? LOL

Jack

I like it enough to put 2500 in it , plus the cost of getting it home. I would make it my daily driver. The tough part is knowing if it ever got hit , front or rear, it would be impracticle to repair it given the cost of parts and what it is.

It would be a relatively easy fix....you guys are too wimpy..LOL. Roof, headliner, quarter windows, trunk and back seat...chop up a rusty dusty and throw it on the demonino, voila, looks like it is supposed to and no longer stands out in the crowd. (at least it is a 318 car.)

I have been reading the messages regarding my 71 Demonino. Some of you either love it or you hate it. I didn't build it and personally I wouldn't ever cut up any Mopar like this unless as someone said there was damage to the roof etc. When I first saw it there was something about it that just spoke to me. Maybe it was because of its uniqueness. Anyway it is fun to drive and even more fun to see people scratch their head and then ask about it. It runs great, doesn't leak or burn oil, has a dual exhaust that exits like the T/A that can be heard. It has power steering and brakes so what more could you ask.

So feel free to say how you feel about just don't be mean. I am also the proud owner of a 74 Dart Sport ith a 360 auto that is absolutely gorgeous and someone can have that for 6500.00 You can't buy a 360 for that money. For daily driving I have a 06 Tor-red Daytona that I love.

Have a blessed day everyone!!:)

Dart resize.jpg

i love it, personally if i were a gm guy id build an el camino, if i were a ford guy then id build a rachero, If mopar ever would have built these, which would have been a great idea, i would have bought one (dodge Rampages dont count, they are early 80's front wheel drive and ugly) . whoever did this custom tried to stay with the body lines, and they did a good job. Id love to have it, just too far away and a little more money than i have for another car. Theres cars that just rot away to dust out in fields so at least that didnt happen to this one. The guys who critisize this car are the same ones who modify their engines, strenthin frames, put in aftermarket guages,.....so whats the big deal. i think its cool:thumbup:

-
Back