Elec Connectors

-

Mopar Al

MOPAR AL
Reaction score
I am rewiring my 73 Dart and am in need of a source for multi pin connectors, and terminals such as turn signal,ignition switch,etc. Need to be both male & female. Any help would be appreciated.

I am rewiring my 73 Dart and am in need of a source for multi pin connectors, and terminals such as turn signal,ignition switch,etc. Need to be both male & female. Any help would be appreciated.

kind of confused by your question but sounds like your doing this without a kit since the kit would come with most connectors needed.
If not painless is the best source of connectors/terminals and priced decent also.

I bought a whole box of connectors w/ various no. of pins via ebay. Search for "57 terminals", also known as "Packard terminals" for the company that made them. "spade terminal" is more generic. They were used on Mopar & GM in 60's and 70's. The junkyard is another source. I found that Dodge-based motorhomes and vans tended to use the old connectors longer, like I found a 1960's 8-pin column connector on a mid-80's motorhome.

Napa has a couple of different sizes of these styles. My may have to have to them get out the paper catalog to fine them. The guys at ny local store didn't know them the above names. Should be pretty easy to find.

Could try your local mopar dealer, when I worked at the parts counter we had a couple giant blue boxes with various OE connectors.

But that was over 5 years ago=/

-
Back