Electrical Connector Part Numbers

-

cchrishefish

Reaction score
I lost the part number for the connector on the ballast resistor for my 64 Dart GT. I noticed one connector should be replaced. Does anyone have a link to the Napa part number for the connectors. Maybe a listing of the part numbers are already listed somewhere?

Is it the blade type press on. Those are usually a .187 or .250 female blade connector.

Snap a picture and if going to the store, they should be able to get you something that works. Might have to buy one of those minipacks that have a bunch of different sizes.

I am going through anything I do not like before doing my 4 barrel header swap. I have been doing some wiring improvements, fusible link from alternator to starter selenoid with 10 gauge wire. And fixing any terminals under the hood that are not properly buttoned up with shrink tubing ETC. I just finished a 4 wheel brake shoe job and may convert to a dual master cylinder which will make the transition to disc brakes easier at a later date. The brakes are working really well now.

JMO from building this stuff for many years. Put a an 8ga from alt to starter relay.

I don't even bother building a 10GA... same size as OEM. Step up one size 8ga, put a 12ga fusible link in it.

I lost the part number for the connector on the ballast resistor for my 64 Dart GT. I noticed one connector should be replaced. Does anyone have a link to the Napa part number for the connectors. Maybe a listing of the part numbers are already listed somewhere?

Search for "Packard 56." or "Packard 58" You have to be a bit careful as some are different. The kind you want curl around on the edges just like your old one

THis thread

Sources for Chrysler type wire terminals

Pico:

Product Detail :: Pico of Canada Ltd

134.jpg

Key Specifications
Gauge 16-14 AWG
Gender Female
Material Brass
OEM No. Chrysler: 2096467
Ford: C1SF-14474A
GM: 2965580