-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hcarr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
My old dual point distributor on my 70 340 is crapping out. I would like to change over to an electronic unit. I would need the dist.ecu, wiring harness,and ballast res. I think. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale. I also was thinking about the ones on ebay from procomp and proform, but after reading some posts here I guess they are basically junk. Thanks

My old dual point distributor on my 70 340 is crapping out. I would like to change over to an electronic unit. I would need the dist.ecu, wiring harness,and ballast res. I think. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale. I also was thinking about the ones on ebay from procomp and proform, but after reading some posts here I guess they are basically junk. Thanks

Nothing wrong with Proform kits. Buy it from Summitt and if it goes bad at least you can return it.

Got a new orange ecu & balast, and a mopar performance dist with about 1k on it. No harness pm if interested

I have a brand new kit in the box. Let me know if you still need it.

Ted

Can the petronics thing be put in a dual point distributer ?
Just thinking if you have the cast iron prestolite dual point and want to keep that stock look this might be a option. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back