Electronic Ignition Recommendation

-

bearwolf64

Bearwolf50
Reaction score
All

Which electronic ignition conversion kit do you recommended?

1967 273 4 barrel in a 1964 Valiant.
Street Use

Thanks
Bear

I've got a Mopar Performance kit. Bought it used from a member here.
Didn't really need it though. The factory pieces to make the change from a parts yard will work. If the distributor from a donor is worn out , it's a core for exchange for reman'd at the part store.

I second the Mopar type electronic dizzy set-up, works great! Not so keen on HEI as that's a Chebby deal, (Sorry Dan) But it's really up to you!

John B.

All

Which electronic ignition conversion kit do you recommended?

1967 273 4 barrel in a 1964 Valiant.
Street Use

Thanks
Bear

Get a Chrysler Electronic unit from Don from FBO.
His system will rev to 8000 rpm without a hickup.
Very inexpensive system. I just bought his coil,ecu,and ballast resistor for my /6 car. Then I bought a rebuilt distributor for a 73. Hooked it all up,and the ignition is solid. Car revs like a beast. Give him a call and chat with him.
He has thousands of satisfied customers. Once you talk with him, you will be sold.

www.4secondsflat.com

Get a Chrysler Electronic unit from Don from FBO.
His system will rev to 8000 rpm without a hickup.
Very inexpensive system. I just bought his coil,ecu,and ballast resistor for my /6 car. Then I bought a rebuilt distributor for a 73. Hooked it all up,and the ignition is solid. Car revs like a beast. Give him a call and chat with him.
He has thousands of satisfied customers. Once you talk with him, you will be sold.

www.4secondsflat.com

2nd that recommendation! He's coming out with a new box that's plug/play too into the factory 4 or 5 prong connector that eliminates the ballast res. He calls it the Hot Rod Box. Should be May sometime if you wan to wait...or buy one of his std kits now before they are gone! He's also got dizzy's onsale for $70...

-
Back