-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lost a good one today in 1977.

cd_elvis_sings_memphis.jpg

I can't believe it's been that long, we were young bucks back then Mike, how did 30 odd years shoot by so quickly?

Thanks memike, Yeah I remember the day he died my mom cried. Plus Mike you just reminded me it is my oldest sons b-day today. You just saved me Memike...

Thanks memike, Yeah I remember the day he died my mom cried. Plus Mike you just reminded me it is my oldest sons b-day today. You just saved me Memike...

Same here dartcuda, It was a sad day here too.:love7:

Glad I brought it up brother. Happy birthday to your oldest son.:cheers:

I remember it even though I was only 7 years old.Lennon got shot when I was 10 but I don't remember that.If any of you remember Buddy Holly going down in a plane crash your REALLY OLD. LOL
Jim

He died?
I just seen him working at the local Burger King a couple days ago!

I was seven at the time. I remember listening to him on the radio and a old eight track my family had.

I reameber going to the drive inn and watching Stay Away Joe!!
Joe "Elvis" had an old caddy convertible and his grand parents was indian.
The old man granpa ask if anyone needed to use the toilet because it was a big deal to have one in the house.

Babes every where.:love7: I was 19 when he past I think.

Does anyone remember Elvis in a movie called speedway.He raced 66 Chargers on the oval. Jim

I had an Elvis sighting in the men's department @ Sears after he died. Interesting thing about that> You remember Bill Bixby doing a special about whether he was really dead or not?

What is interesting about that is on that program they claimed Elvis was living outside Ft.Worth at the time I saw him in Sears

Does anyone remember Elvis in a movie called speedway.He raced 66 Chargers on the oval. Jim

I think I remember that old movie, he was a rookie that out drove the big boys and wrecked the car bad one time, Came back and wins the big money for his family busness.:cheers:

I am sure over the years of growing up I heard every song he had as my mom had every record he produced including the 45's. And I can remember being drugged to the drive in every time he came out with a new movie. I do kind of Remember the movie Speedway, but not the car he drove.

-
Back