Emails

-

33IMP

Reaction score
How do I quit receiving an email every time I visit the site or thread, or get a response? I have just deleted a couple hundred unread emails, only a couple thousand to go......

How do I quit receiving an email every time I visit the site or thread, or get a response? I have just deleted a couple hundred unread emails, only a couple thousand to go......
Click on your name (upper right) and click on settings. Click on Preferences and check your settings there.

1673140074799.png

Just deleted the July 2022 emails.......168 of em. Only about 18 more months to go.....
Edit: lost count for June, 190 for May, 22. Done for now.....

Last edited:
@toolmanmike, went in to delete a couple hundred more emails, and noticed I had new ones! ALL the email notifications I turned off, ARE TURNED ON AGAIN! WTF?
Edits turned them OFF, AGAIN, and rechecked. Yep, on again.
Can I get a mod to turn them ALL OFF FOREVER!?! PLEASE?
I still have a couple thousand to delete.

Last edited:
@toolmanmike, went in to delete a couple hundred more emails, and noticed I had new ones! ALL the email notifications I turned off, ARE TURNED ON AGAIN! WTF?
Edits turned them OFF, AGAIN, and rechecked. Yep, on again.
Can I get a mod to turn them ALL OFF FOREVER!?! PLEASE?
I still have a couple thousand to delete.

I turned off the emails for watching topics -but this will only apply to future posts, not existing ones.

Just deleted the July 2022 emails.......168 of em. Only about 18 more months to go.....
Edit: lost count for June, 190 for May, 22. Done for now.....

maybe check your email more often?

There should be a way to search for our email address and delete them all at once

Thanks Joey!
I don't look at my email, cause i dont give it to anybody if i can help it, and i dont get notifications when i do get one.... or a thousand.

just mark them to go to another box, ie filter 'FABO" to 'personal' or 'cars' or something. Gmail will allow that.

-
Back