Emblems, what is everyone doing?

-
A couple of pictures of mine...

Attachments

• Fender emblem.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 506
  • Hood Emblem.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 565
I don't have anything on mine.. hell I even still have the flat hood.. I was pulling into a cruise in the few wks ago and someone asked me if it had a 340 in it... When I popped my hood and the saw the supercharged 6.1 they just about fell over.. priceless.

USCG Charger do you have a Build thread I would love to read it! emblem I am not sure how I would do. The clean no emblems is great or just something like swisswill is doing with some thing very discret so it is there but you really don't see it!

I guess y'all didn't know that there's a FABO member/lurker that makes custom emblems for late model hemi & non factory CID combos. CNC machined polished & painted aluminum $50 pair (includes shipping)
[email protected]

Attachments

• 1.2.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 618
I like the emblem map63vet used but put the dart swinger in the stock location and run that hemi on the bottom of the fender where the older ones had the pentagram emblem

I'm gonna go subtle with a Hemi Ghosted into my hood on an angle but the ghost will just be a pearl. No other emblems and quite exhaust. The turbo wistle will give it away a bit but thats all you be able to claim is a give away on my car other then the big tires and low stance.

Don't care fora turbo, I hear turbo and think import.
I was thinking same about the ghosted hemi paint.
Great minds think alike

I"ll pass on the 345...makes it seem to small, no way i'm advertising the hemi is smaller then a chevy 350.

Hmmm, 345 obviously doesn't have the nostalgia factor of say 392, 426, or 340. But as I recall, my little 340 kicked a lot of 350 Butt, so size isn't everything. Remember, it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Turbo means import to me, with it's blow off fast n furious ricer sound.
Super charger means muscle to me, with it's whistle. I'm talk root style stick thru hood blower. Yes I know it's parasidic, but that's what I personally like and feel

I went with something a little more "in your face"........I got the idea from the new R/T Challengers

Attachments

• A400.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 349
Some people dont notice mine

Attachments

• P1010202.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 305
-
Back