Emergency Flasher Switch

-

AussieDart

Reaction score
Thanks for all your suggestions. I have managed to source a 'new' switch but will look at fixing the one I have and keeping it as a spare.

Hello,
I need a new emergency flasher switch for my 69 Dodge Dart. Is anyone reproducing these as new units? If so where can I get one. I have found a few 'older' units on E-bay but they seem to be rather expensive. Alternatively which supplier would you recommend for a used unit? My switch has four prongs on the base and the actual switch is round not flat. The patent number on it is 3.235.679.
View attachment 012.jpg

I wont cost anything to take yours apart and try to fix it.

Pretty sure these cover a wide # of years and models. Lots for sale on here, touch base with Woody30, pretty sure he will have some. Maybe just ask that it be tested?? I started a thread asking for help in testing one...

Pretty sure these cover a wide # of years and models. Lots for sale on here, touch base with Woody30, pretty sure he will have some. Maybe just ask that it be tested?? I started a thread asking for help in testing one...

Found one on e-bay. tmm
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-DODGE-DART-EMERGENCY-FLASHER-/131090928205?_trksid=p2054897.l4275"]1969 Dodge Dart Emergency Flasher | eBay[/ame]

I wont cost anything to take yours apart and try to fix it.

That's what I do, and it's really easy to fix them.
My heater speed selector switch was frozen up solid, and it works like a new switch now.

Hello,
I need a new emergency flasher switch for my 69 Dodge Dart. Is anyone reproducing these as new units? If so where can I get one. I have found a few 'older' units on E-bay but they seem to be rather expensive. Alternatively which supplier would you recommend for a used unit? My switch has four prongs on the base and the actual switch is round not flat. The patent number on it is 3.235.679.
View attachment 1714707099

I have a very nice one- pm sent

I just pulled mine out, opened it up and cleaned the contacts.

These are extremely basic, RedFish's suggestion is where you should start.

Send it to JS Restorations. Jim specializes in restoring switches.

-
Back