Enclosed Car Trailer Buying Help!

-
I have a 28 ft Feather Lite , they aint cheap but man do they pull nice , you really dont even know its back there , most of time my brake controller is dial off . its just a nice trailer

I am curious to know what "ma Snart" gets for mileage with that. With my 2010 1500 and the v-nose 20' I average 10.5. That is with the 3.92s and air bag helpers on the back.

Hey Vestracing!

My Hemi had 3.92 gears and the mileage depends on vehicle speed and wind. On average I get around 9 to 10 with the car trailer. Not much different than my snowmobile trailer with the v nose. Most of the time I do not have a trailer behind it and average around 15 (would be better but I have a hard time keeping my foot out of it - LOL!).

I love the Hemi engine. And no stinking diesel to have to pump.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC01034.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 92
WOW... I love the Ram trucks but reading these MPG I am glad I got my GMC. 12.5mpg towing my 20' flat nose at 65-70.. Unloaded it will get a true 22mpg running 70-75. I know the Ram is faster and looks better but my wallet is a little bit happier.. And yes I know my car is a good bit lighter than 995 of yalls.

Attachments

• WP_20131012_002.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 80
i live at 500ft elevation and have to climb in excess of 3500ft to just about any track I go to..... MPG is a non issue out here.

-
Back