enclosed trailer suggestion

-

gold68dart

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a used 24' enclosed trailer for our race car and I am seeking suggestions for what are the better brands to look at. I have read that Haulmark and Pace are two of the better ones but they are hard to come by used. What other brands should I be looking for?

Thanks!

FeatherliteWells cargoHave a buddy with a red wells cargo for sale but it is only 20' always stored inside, new tire (I think) he wants good money for it but it has lots of options and a very nice trailer.Mine is a cargo express 24' with 4' right side door, standard tongue. It pulls great behind my 1995 Dodge 2500 extended cab 8' bed 4x4 with cummins.Has 5,200 ils axles, leaf springs, they claim the torsion axles are better. Had to add lower lights, they called it Canadian light package but wasn't on my trailer. It is now 15 years old and has always been outside. Still looks ok need to coat the top since it has started to leak.Really when you are looking for used unless you find someone in a fire sale you could probably buy new and be as well off, get what you need. Cost to travel to get a used one needs to be concidered.I had thought about a used open trailer and what they wanted and with old tires you fix what it needs and put new tires and do the bearings close to new cost.I changed tires on mine $600

View attachment 95Dodge.jpg

my tow rig

I would recommend the 30' Timberwolf I bought used from a guy upgrading to a big rig (18 wheeler) for his racing hobby. The extra space will always be used with tires, tools, etc. It has interior lights, stainless steel workbench, cabinets, Tiedowns-7, 4' side door, and a winch. I added tracks along both walls to strap down whatever. Rides super good/smooth. I paid 6k 10 yrs ago which was about half price I think. I don't think you'll regret the extra space if you go 30'. Mine's a bumper pull and is easily pulled by any 3/4 ton. Thumbs up on Timberwolf. Sorry I don't have pictures...on the road. Good luck!

-
Back