Engine compartment paint color?

-
OK OK you guys mkae me feel like I murdered someone. I will paint it EV2 same as the car. I kind of thought I was going to catch a lot of grief for asking, but I did not think it would be this bad.
this is pretty mild. you should have read some the past threads on this subject lol

You know we're all just a bunch of keyboard kommandos and would never tell you that to your face. :-D But hey, you asked. And this is the internet so we're all safe to speak the truth in our hearts. LOL!!!!

Whatever you decide to do, it's still ultimately your car and you're the one who gets to enjoy the ride.

You make your own decision . But ultimately , you will not regret doing it the way Mopar did it originally . Fomoco and Gm always took the easy boring way , but Ma Mopar went the lonely road for a reason .

Irl?

ohhhh, in real life?

Yeah, me too. But I've never really been one to mince words either way. Some respect me for it. :-D

I like black dude. Did my Valiant Charger like that and loved it.

Who cares, it's your car. Some people get miffed if the red you're painting it isn't a Mopar red.

Here's my two pence, not coming from a point of purity or anything, but to me...a black engine bay looks like that replacement fender you bought at the boneyard and never had painted.

-
Back