Engine diaper

-
Hard to see but here’s mine on the car.

6A82F039-5A13-40C9-A45B-5AEA0A4355FD.jpeg

Ok buddy here’s some pictures of the free one. Never used, never tried on, instructions never opened. A lot more tie off spots on this one as I only have two per side that I have going to my front an rear header studs. I’m kinda surprised there aren’t D rings and I’m far behind today so I didn’t have a lot of time to study it. As you can see it’s heat resistant and thinner than I thought. I poked a couple extra holes on mine so I could tie it up around the block some. They are pretty fussy about that.

View attachment 1716089344

View attachment 1716089345

View attachment 1716089346

View attachment 1716089347

View attachment 1716089348

View attachment 1716089349
Ya wouldn't hurt to try that one. I have a lot of room under there with the fender exit headers. I'll take it. You sure you don't want anything for it?

Ya wouldn't hurt to try that one. I have a lot of room under there with the fender exit headers. I'll take it. You sure you don't want anything for it?

No sir. It’s yours. You can either pick it up or I’ll bring it to the track. I’m going to try to be ready for Saturday.

I like the part where it states "how to clean your diaper"...........MOMMMMMYYYY

Matt is running the yellow heat resistant one because of the K member and 1 7/8 Hedmen headers. I am running the heat resistant one because I’m running the Hedmen headers. I think I bought a black non heat resistant one from him for my big block blue duster. I’ll check today and post up some pictures. I think I have a kidney stone that wants to move so I’m moving a little slowly this morning.

The Hedman Hustler headers that have the 7&8 tubes going through the fender or a different Hedman header??

EDIT: post 26 shows them. I should have read further.

The Hedman Hustler headers that have the 7&8 tubes going through the fender or a different Hedman header??

EDIT: post 26 shows them. I should have read further.

I ended up modifying two tubes on mine on the passenger side. They are W2 headers and cross over an oldschool 2 x 3 box frame in front. I had to extend them out so they fit both with and without the adapter plates. So far I’ve had Edelbrock heads, W2 heads, 360-1 heads, and now back to Edelbrocks.

Would you happen to be home tomorrow at any time for me to come pick up?
Going to church till 12:00 then home for awhile the possibly shoot up to Harbor Freight and Rural king in Butler but I can leave it out for you. You should have my number but I’ll message it to you.

Is Powell Racing still in business and making that silver diaper? Looks like a decent design with the velcro.

I called Russler 2 today and he just had hand surgery so he's several weeks out on making them.

-
Back