engine pics 416 ..

-

SBDart

Reaction score
here are a pic or two of my engine thats going in my dart..

022-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

Thanks it is not just pretty it is a very bad engine.

Looks really nice, what kind of heads are those?

Also really like the valve covers.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

nice,can't wait to see how it runs down the track.....

nice,can't wait to see how it runs down the track.....

You and me both can not wait.......... some of my friends say 11.30's but if i can get 11.70 or 80's out of it i am happy..

If the car 60's it should run 11.30 all day. 1/4 mile mph should be close to 120

If the car 60's it should run 11.30 all day. 1/4 mile mph should be close to 120

I hope you are right... thanks
with SS springs and some M/T's 255/60/15;s i just put on it this pasted weekend. a good trans w/ a convertor and frame tied together it should..

Well its been some time now. had to put the dart on the back burner for sometime. bought a new house that takes a sh$t load of money an time. back on track now.

finally got the dana cut and mocked up in the dart . looks damn good if you ask me. with 480-500 tq..... mike from MRL said it should have this thing shoud be a fun car .

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    102 KB · Views: 306
super victor......valve covoe are por comp that i put some mopar stickers
on them,,

Love those valve covers. Where did you find the stickers? Are they high temp?

Nice engine.......hope you have some fun. The only Dana I have right now is my sister, but maybe another in the future.

Is the intake painted or that natural color? If it's painted, would like to hear what you used. Motor sounds like it will be bad!

That isn't going to work at all! Just put it on a palllet and send it to me and I will dispose of it for you. LOL

Is the intake painted or that natural color? If it's painted, would like to hear what you used. Motor sounds like it will be bad!

That is the way i bought it from jegs .. natural color.

1968dartman : you wish...LOL

Stickers High temp ???????? dont think so.

Abodybomber: I do plan to drop the hummer on it ...

-
Back