Enjoying fall...

-

mopars0

Reaction score
Enjoying the awesome fall , took a ride and found this little pond, figured it would make a great background for pictures.....

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. That really is beautiful (the car and the background). :-D

Agreed.....fall just lets you know winter is right around the corner lol....but does make for some pretty pictures.....I like picture 1 and 6 the most...nice car and great spot for pictures

Great looking car and awesome Fall photos.
The weather has been horrible in NJ and have been unable to take the cars out for one last fling before old man winter rears his ugly head.

Very nice car and background.

I miss fishing Pennylvania streams in the fall and hunting in the winter.

I was just looking at satellite images of my old property in Beaver county and was wishing I still had it especially since it sat at the edge of a 3000 acre wood with streams, natural springs and some of the best deer hunting one can imagine.

Yep very very nice Dart the fall colours sets that Dart up nice.My wife and I have a spot that we take all our cars to when finshed almost the same setting.I love the stance also.I plan after I get new rear springs to raise the front up as well.Me dont like a low rider.

Very nice car and background.

I miss fishing Pennylvania streams in the fall and hunting in the winter.

I was just looking at satellite images of my old property in Beaver county and was wishing I still had it especially since it sat at the edge of a 3000 acre wood with streams, natural springs and some of the best deer hunting one can imagine.
Thanks... yeah, ya can't beat Pa. fall is super and the fishing & hunting is awesome too... Fact I'm bow hunting now , heading out in the morning, it runs through middle of Nov.

Nice photos!!

So your in Franklin or nearby? One of my wife's brothers lives in Oil City and another in Seneca. I really like driving through downtown Franklin on the way to visit them. The center of town has a great historic area.

Great looking car.
Mike

Nice photos!!

So your in Franklin or nearby? One of my wife's brothers lives in Oil City and another in Seneca. I really like driving through downtown Franklin on the way to visit them. The center of town has a great historic area.

Great looking car.
Mike
Thanks Mike....yeah, I live right in Franklin ( lower end ) of town by the Joy.... it's a great town to live in , also I hunt out in the Seneca area.

Beautiful car and scenery! If you`re not a professional photographer, I believe that you have the talent to be. God bless you. Wayne

Beautiful car and scenery! If you`re not a professional photographer, I believe that you have the talent to be. God bless you. Wayne
Thanks Wayne..... I took the pictures but I have to say I learnt anything I know from watching my wife take pictures....she not a professional either but loves to take pictures.....Steve

-
Back