Enough is Enough

-

hoosierdaddy

Reaction score
I live in central Indiana and for all the hoosier's out there I just heard they are talking snow Thursday April 11th , it's time to go away . Rant over .

Our race track in PA (Keystone) opens for test n tune tomorrow after getting rained out last week.

I live in central Indiana and for all the hoosier's out there I just heard they are talking snow Thursday April 11th , it's time to go away . Rant over .
The forecast for Avon, Indiana on April 11 is 58° with a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms.
No more snow!

I have two uncle's and a boat load of cousins that live in Kokomo and they have complained to me how much colder it has stayed up there.

Hmmm...And I was all pissy about how much RAIN we have been getting this year. Our Sierra snow measurements show we are 162 % of normal. This stat helps determine our water supply for the next 9 months. A low snow pack often means water rationing.
I do NOT know why anyone chooses to live where it snows.

Someone mentioned that same thing last night so I just checked. Chance of snow in KC on Thursday. I agree, enough already!

-
Back