erasing PM's

-
Click the envelope icon up at top of page to go to your "conversations" The titles should all have a little check box and select the ones you want--a bar should pop up at bottom of page "actions" select the up/ down arrows for "leave conversations" and go from there

And before you say it, I agree. STUPID terminology.

Click the envelope icon up at top of page to go to your "conversations" The titles should all have a little check box and select the ones you want--a bar should pop up at bottom of page "actions" select the up/ down arrows for "leave conversations" and go from there

While I tend to agree the people that design these sites start with a box of X's and O's. It’s pretty amazing what they create.

Wow! That took a while My finger hurts from checking all those little boxes. Thats a bad design. Should be able to click and shift to highlight. My hand got shaky after a while and couldn't stay on the box. Thanks for the info . Much appreciated Steve

-
Back