ESPO springs ride height

-

MY340

Reaction score
Could you guys with ESPO springs post your distance from the bottom of the bumper to the ground, what springs (stock or 1" over) you are using and tire size.

I have 245/60R14's in the rear and I'm trying to decide between stock height or the 1" over springs.

Thanks!

This is the only shot I have of the espo 1 inch over springs on my '74 Duster. I would suggest them over a replacement stock ride height spring. They give the car enuff rear end lift so it doesn't have the look of the rear end of the body looking low or being draged look like stock does. (Tank full) When the tank is near empty, it has a mild hot rod looking rake to it.

Also notice that the nose of the car is very low. Fender over the top half of the tire and the rear tire size has changed from 225/70/14 to 225/75/15.
This was a temp change since I went from a sbp to a lbp wheel.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=72851&postcount=44

Being annnoyed at this, I went outside and took 2 shots of the current state and stance. All tires are 225/70/14.

100_0683.jpg

100_0684.jpg

I went with the 1" over spring figuring on a little settle in the arch down the road. These cars do not look good with the rear end sagging.......dave

This pic was taken after installation of the Mopar Performance XHD springs...........They came off pretty quick.....maybe ok for a street pounder but not a 46,000 mile survivor! Notice the very visible right spring behind right rear wheel.......... Hope these help you! Dave

100_1304.jpg

That is exactly how my car sits with the 1 inch over springs. Exactly!

id have to go measure, but i went with the stock hieght 6 leafs, on my 74 duster, 69 dart, and my brothers 68 barracuda. on the duster im running 245 45 17 all around and its got a little rake. ive had the springs on my 69 since 01 and it has not settled yet. i really like the espo springs.

Thanks guys for the pics. I had the 1" over on my old Duster and really liked the stance. I'm going to raise the front ride height about an 1" for more header clearance anyway so the stance should be what I want with the tires I'm using on this Duster.

-
Back