everybody see the supercuda on ebay??? Mix of 1968 cuda & superbird

-
The general idea/execution is there but, i feel there is many little things I personally would have done differently. The side nose like said is stupid looking, its too flat, it needs something to break up all that flatness. The side ventish thing just does not fit the feel of the car, same with the *** end. The big wing where it meets the body just kind of slams into it and does not flow into it. The tips just don't look rite and it does not have scoops over the front wheels.

At least that's how i feel about it. I still like it a lot though just because someone tried to do something different.

There's only one car that's earned the name Supercuda.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1cLfiVSyrw"]LMC Super Cuda 200 MPH! - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, yeah, I know, the builders of the winged car took the name's "Superbird" and "Barracuda" and combined 'em.

absolutely horrific. someone was extremely bored with time and cash burning a hole in their pocket. a complete afterthought on the rear end . just my opinion. people are running out of ideas...i respect the craftsmanship...

So strange. 440~6 I likely. I wonder what top end on that would be like... stable or liftoff- 100k for cost. I give a B cuda been better.

I dont think its horrible. The wing seems just a little too big, or at least too tall, and I think the rear end would have looked better if they had just left it original barracuda.

It don't work for me. Maybe a better design? Bad part is it's one of those cars buil to a personal taste which most people won't buy.

-
Back