Everyone please stop

-
To clarify. If you downloaded a naked picture of me from the recent hacked celebrities photos on the net The one claiming to be of me is a counterfeit. Please do not send me a private message asking me to sign it. If you happen upon a naked photo of me from the early seventies you will see I am anything but female. Those I will sign . Not the ones taken from film. Only the stills. Or the ones on playing cards.

Ray in the early 70's :D. Famous? Maybe, but I don't need no autograph...

Attachments

• 507 hairy.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 249
The nude celebrity pictures that are currently circulating on the net include one of me.

Please be advised it is not me just a cheap copy. So if everyone would just stop sending me private messages asking me to autograph a copy they downloaded. I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Wolfie

i tried to download them but my screen aint wide enough to view them

There's a naked picture of me somewhere out there on the internet. You can't see anything because my thumb was in the way.

This ain't you by chance is it? LOL

10647179_10152666574128827_8285559334939710425_n.jpg

To clarify. If you downloaded a naked picture of me from the recent hacked celebrities photos on the net The one claiming to be of me is a counterfeit. Please do not send me a private message asking me to sign it. If you happen upon a naked photo of me from the early seventies you will see I am anything but female. Those I will sign . Not the ones taken from film. Only the stills. Or the ones on playing cards.

So, you're not the only one?
I have been living in silence for awhile now.......:color:

If I find any of the recently leaked photos of Old Man Ray, I will print them off and iron them (to try and get the wrinkles out).

A few members have had an opportunity to take them recently. I think they are hoarding them like money in the bank.

-
Back