Exactly what makes a MOPAR a "Matching Numbers" car?

-
And I stopped watching Fantom Works when Worman started telling his daughter at least three times every show "You are a product of my loins" while pointing down with both hands towards his 'Nads'.

Such a misogynistic pig.
So you stopped watching Fantom Works because of Worman who is not on Fantom Works?

The numbers match aura was created by sellers wanting to up the ante on their investments..... Before all this "numbers matching" shenanigans got started there was this little thing called "day 2 mods." And that's exactly what happened to most of these cars.....

I remember buying an extremely clean Buick Grand National in the mid 90's that was literally oil changes, and tires only swap out original.... I couldn't get the box of parts in the mail on there fast enough and get rid of that stock crap lol.... And if any of you know about those cars they are crazy sought after now. The generation is slowly going away that chases the "numbers" dream or they get scared off by those who think they can retire off their blah, blah Mopar because Barret Jackson said so....

JW

And I stopped watching Graveyard Carz when Worman started telling his daughter at least three times every show "You are a product of my loins" while pointing down with both hands towards his 'Nads'.

Such a misogynistic pig.

All part of the viewer interest. Hopefully they are both laughing at those segments lol.... Mark turns to mush around his Grand daughter. So he's a softie (or so I hope....)

Real Gearheads have zero interest in the drama. But these shows know we will already watch to a point. It's everyone else they have to figure out how to reel them in. That's always been my take on it. OCC created the model on how to get rich acting a fool....

Just look at the video footage of Law Enforcement on YT. It's all crazy content. Not much out showing Leo's doing daily task or something good mostly. It's all about pulling in viewers...

JW

-
Back