Status
Not open for further replies.

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of used exhaust tips hanging around that I don't think I will use. Just wondering if anyone is interested, if so I will post a picture.. Not quite sure what to ask for them either, they weigh 8 pounds.

I have a pair of used exhaust tips hanging around that I don't think I will use. Just wondering if anyone is interested, if so I will post a picture.. Not quite sure what to ask for them either, they weigh 8 pounds.
What car are they from???

George

They came off a 68 Runner, But look close to a A body tip.
The red is some over spray when they were on the car, it will polish off.
The tips are 15 1/2 inches long not including the adapter which will bring it out to 2 1/2 inches. The opening is 3 3/4 wide by 2 inch high.
AL

Attachments

• ebay kijiji 007.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 310
  • ebay kijiji 008.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 300
  • ebay kijiji 010.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 312
Nice pieces you have there, and they look like originals too. I can usually spot the repops even on a computer screen; they just don't look right.
If I was looking I'd snap those up quick! Guys, real parts in good shape like these don't come up very often so don't wait too long or they'll be gone! These are in great shape!
Good luck with the sale, bruther!
Here's a free bump for ya.........

George

They look to be factory parts to me! Good price for the real deal! Al, You shouldn't have a problem selling these for what you are asking! Good luck to you and the buyer!

Does anyone know how different are these from A-Body tips ?

And how about a price......I'm sure shipping would be pretty high to the :usa2:

I did a quick Canada Post check and from Canada to Florida will be $25.{PICKED A STATE THAT WAS FAR} LOL
I guess judging by what has sold here in the past $75 plus the ride sounds fair.
AL

Everyone was saying the price was right throughout the thread. Unless I missed something, you just posted the price. Maybe I need more sleep (lol). Good luck with the sale.

Everyone was saying the price was right throughout the thread <snip>
That was the messages between Craig and myself, we live quite close and I was asking him how much they were worth I just had not posted the price yet, you were not sleep deprived LOL
AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back