EXTREME Good Guy Alert!!!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
You all already know how fabulous "SmallBlock" Bill Stone is after all of his (and others') undying efforts to get the beloved Victoria in Memike's hands. I know how fabulous he is too ... he's been passing out business cards and talking up my shop at a few car shows over the last few months.

The other day he asked me for my address and said he had something for me, attributing it to a Hurricane Katrina victim donation.

Well, he's totally outdone himself this time. Today I was the lucky one on the receiving end of the most fantastic gift! It's so huge I had to lay it out on the bed and stand on a chair to be able to get it all in one picture. Check this bad boy out!!!!

View attachment 36740

The quality is amazing! Bill somehow stole a picture from my head from 250 miles away and turned it into the most beautiful show banner ... I couldn't have done anything better -- or differently -- if I'd designed it myself. Yes, of COURSE I was a total woman overcome with emotion who cried like a baby when I saw it. [In true Billy fashion, he said "Oh wow! You're gonna have to send him some nekkid pictures or something for THAT! It's gorgeous!!" That's my man! LOL If it pops into his head, it comes out his mouth.]

Bill, words can't even begin to express how happy and proud this makes me feel. Your generosity and kindness go above and beyond, I can say that much! It will definitely be the eye-catching hit of every show PSC attends!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU some more. You're a true gentleman who knows exactly how to hit the spot.

I'll be screening the pics for Bill to make sure they are up to snuff. Nice banner!

Very nice!

[In true Billy fashion, he said "Oh wow! You're gonna have to send him some nekkid pictures or something for THAT! It's gorgeous!!" That's my man! LOL If it pops into his head, it comes out his mouth.]

If that's how you pay, I'll send you some stuff. ;-)

Bill You are a Saint :angel9:
Bill is more than just a man:rock: He is a great person and fun to be with.
I have never met such a person in my life.:blob:
Kat and Bill are a great pair of human's that Treva and I will never forget.
Leanna ! I think he has made most all my pains in life go away just by knowing him......:thumleft:

I share a tear with you sistah :crybaby:

Like I have always said!! We have some of the best of the best here.

I just walked to the fridge and I am having one for you Bill.

Here is to Small Block Bill stone my great friend
and to PSC and FABO:drinkers:

Bill, I keep contemplating a trip out your way. Maybe to do some hunting, or to peruse your field of dreams and take a road trip down to Memikes for a beer or 12. I think I'll have to find a way to do it soon. Maybe a trip to Argentina for a "high volume dove hunt"? You definitely are an awesome fella and I'd sure like to crack a few beers and talk Mopar with ya:drinkers:

This FABO site never ceases to Amaze me!!

Great job SmallBlock Bill.....:cheers:

Leanna, You're well on your way, Hang Tight &..........enjoy the ride.....8)

Well guys and gals, it is simply a pleasure in my life to be able to bring happiness and pleasure to the hearts of those that may have had set backs in their life for reasons beyond thier control. I didn't donate to the Katrina fund driven by our government as i feel i have already bought enough whores and whisky for those in Washington(not that either one are bad) and paid enough rent to store trailers in Arkansas that never got used by those that needed them, i have elected to support the Katrina Fund by my own methods in a more personal way. I love to see and hear of people haveing pleasure and good feeling even if just for a day or so and that gives me much pleasure in my own life. Leanna it gives me much pleasure to be a small part of your continued success. Love helping friends. This will be a good day. Thanks FABO.

GTS340: Hows the screening coming on those pics there bud. Kinda takin a long time there buddy. LMAO!!!

Catsncudas: If you make it over this far we will definatly go rattle Mikes cage and do a few MGD's

GTS340: Hows the screening coming on those pics there bud. Kinda takin a long time there buddy. LMAO!!!

Catsncudas: If you make it over this far we will definatly go rattle Mikes cage and do a few MGD's

Me and Victoria can be there most any time:cheers:
and have a day Bill.:happy10:

Finally got to get some decent pictures of this AWESOME new banner yesterday. I added one to my signature block but have heard a few complaints today that it's too small to see.

Thanks again Bill!!!!!!! One of these pics was taken just for you btw (in light of Billy's earlier comments LOL) -- figured you might get a kick outta the St. Louis Blues jersey.

This is one of the reasons I love this sight, people helping each other out for no other reason but to help.

Adam, the people on this site have reinforced my faith in humanity!!! There aren't enough "good guy alerts" to go around in my opinion.

Thanks for the pics Leanna but when i see the pics of you beside the banner it's HARD to think of powder coating..... LOL Keep up the good work. I've got some work for ya in the future. Billy. You better put a leash on that wild thing.

Looking forward to that manifold getting here Bill!

You didn't see the pictures of the leash. That's part of his private collection.

<< duckin and runnin

Back to the top with this one. A very attractive red-headed Mopar gal from the midwest. (we're allmost neighbors) It doesn't get any better than that!
toolmanmike

-
Back