Reaction score
I am so confused with this ez wire 21 circuit
I have no power to either side of the turn signal fuse
when I turn on the rear signals both lights go on
the fronts turn on but no flash
I just rewired a 71 demon with a Ron Francis retro system
im now wiring a 68 cuda

Thanks for any help

Post a link to the exact harness part no. "destructions." We have no idea what you have or how you wired it or how it is wired.

And like anything from broadaxes to a bottle of coke or a Bow--eeeng 777 just because they are "new" does not mean they are "good." (working/ un-defective/ etc)

pardon me
its a standard ez wire 21 mini circuit panel

No sir
whats my main issue I have no power to either side of the turn signal fuse and when I turn on the left or right rear turn signal both lights go on and I have no flash on front or back

No sir
whats my main issue I have no power to either side of the turn signal fuse and when I turn on the left or right rear turn signal both lights go on and I have no flash on front or back

Ok. So no led. What happening with the hazards? Are you sure it's wired correctly? See thread linked above. It gives the correct wiring diagram.

It helps me to draw it out on paper. Get a big piece of paper. You will probably figure it out yourself once you see it drawn out

It helps me to draw it out on paper. Get a big piece of paper. You will probably figure it out yourself once you see it drawn out

Call Sean at E Z wiring if he`s still there , he is one smart son of a gun !

-
Back