F.A.S.T. 6 pack injection set up

-

tooslow

Reaction score
F.A.S.T. makes a 6 pack fuel injection set up for $2000.00 .Pretty cool and has anybody tried one?
I was considering a 6 pack carbed set-up until i found out it would cost $2000 plus for everything.
This FAST set-up seems like theway to go!

If this is the one your refering to....better sit down if your thinking this is $2000.00 thats for the controller the actual 6 BBL billet throttle bodies and intake are another $ 2700. Heres a link to the install, I think he said everything was $ 4200 or so. Awesome system

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=166022

attachment.php

Missed the Chair Im on the Floor!
Wow, guess I misread..Sure is COOOL though..Very Nice
thx for the link enjoyed the build

\

No you read correctly, I think the magazines like to mislead and they definatley get things wrong from time to time ...trust me if this set up was $2000 I'd have one on both cars and one on the shelf just waiting for a future project.

\

No you read correctly, I think the magazines like to mislead and they definatley get things wrong from time to time ...trust me if this set up was $2000 I'd have one on both cars and one on the shelf just waiting for a future project.

That set-up us really cool. Im considering it.(something different)
Have you had the engine running and how hard was it to tune?

I saw the article also, I don't have it in front of me but only the first price was for the 6 pack set-up...the other 2 EFI systems they reviewed were 4 barrel set-ups and they came in for less money.

I thought the 6 pack EFI set-up was stated $2,600 or $2,700 which seemed low to me.

Going with new parts a 6 pack carb set-up will be at least $2,000...so I am opting for Edelbrock heads...since I am not a rich man.

Paul

Ya, Mean neither. Doseckies taste on a Shlitz budget..
I'm out!

Ya the article says actually $2275 and the price is purposely misleading.
Most of the Rags are misleading and articles are tailored to the Vendor and not the enthusiast
Glad to have this forum

I pieced a 6 pack set up w new carbs and linkage for $1600. Yep, this will be my first 6 pack, cant wait

-
Back