f body roadrunner, very rare blue, car is like new, mopar nats winner,magazine car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
parking that trans am next to the volare runner? thats not fair... the trans never had a chance =]

i was contacted by a guy form the b body area, i lost his info, if you read this give me a shout, i may consider your offer if it still stands.

.....not after 1975 they weren't. F body it is

You mean not after 74. In 75 they were C bodies.:-D
By the way, that is a great looking Runner. My son would love it. He just can't afford it right now. Good luck with your sale. Some lucky person will be getting a nice ride.
Frank H.

In 75 The Roadrunner was based on the Plymouth Sport Fury which was a B-Body in 75 based on the Cordoba platform.

The first year of the F-Body Roadrunner was 76.

By the way that is a beautiful car and best of luck with the sale!

Joe

thanks guys, as much as i hated to do this ,i just put this on ebay. thanks again for your support.

I'd love to own your car.
You'd be lucky to ever again find an original car in that condition.
Looks like it has all the bells and whistles!

Totally agree here......

thanks guys, as much as i hated to do this ,i just put this on ebay. thanks again for your support.

Good luck w/ the sale....8) Mopar

.....not after 1975 they weren't. F body it is

right for 1975 roadrunner came to the Fury Body for one year... the public out cry/discust was really bad on this faux paus... caused Mopar to change Roadrunner to the new Volare F Body...

So From 1976 thru 1980 Roadrunner existed in a F Body Version, although not nearly as popular as the B body, in part due to emmissions and catalytic converters causing a drop in perfomance which was quite a bit down from B Body predecessors...

Interesting thing is even 2 bbl 318 equipped F bodys were faster than the 6.6 litre Black Bird aka Bandit's T/A of Smokie & the Bandit Movie fame...

and if 4 bbl or larger 360 engine were added the beating of GM's offering only got worse...

However when these cars were new both A body and B Body cars could be found in nice conditon for reasonable...

I bought my first car a 69 roadrunner in 1978 for a mere $700.00 with 83,000 miles, numbers matching 383 Magnum/4 spd w 3.23 limited slip axle
technically was one owner car (former school teacher original owner)

New 1978 Roadrunner at the time would have set you back about $7000 or more depending on how it was equipped

Walt

I remember this beauty from the MCG article ! I recall thinking back then ( late 90's ) : ' Someone put a lot of time and effort into this ... Someone has a soft spot for "F" Bodies ! ...'

B5 -- especially EB5 and MB5 -- is my fave colour !

Good luck with its sale . Totally worth every penny !

I remember this beauty from the MCG article ! I recall thinking back then ( late 90's ) : ' Someone put a lot of time and effort into this ... Someone has a soft spot for "F" Bodies ! ...'

B5 -- especially EB5 and MB5 -- is my fave colour !

Good luck with its sale . Totally worth every penny !

this is a 2 YO ad and surly must have sold by now

Good looking car

I bought a new 1977 Aspen, but what I wanted was a new Roadrunner. It was orange with black laudau vinyl top and T Tops. It is the only one I have ever seen with the t tops and vinyl top.

Tried to order one and they wouldn't build it

Still like that body style and they are hard to find in that condition.

Good luck with the sale

My 77 Aspen was a custom with all the options and listed for $6,900

View attachment 77TTopAspen.jpg

wish I could find one like it. Only seen one other dark blue t top car and it had a light blue vinyl top and he also worked at Chrysler when I did.

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
PM sent. Is car still available?

I did not want tohighjack this thread , but since car is sold and thread is outdated i figure i could help guys still looking for a f fody... this is mine .... and if you need to see more photos .. you can search 1976 volare rr on this site for more ... $8500 .... located in clinton twp mi... The wheels shown in the photo are not included ... but original magnum 500 wheels go with car

Attachments

• SS850071.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 256
I did not want tohighjack this thread , but since car is sold and thread is outdated i figure i could help guys still looking for a f fody... this is mine .... and if you need to see more photos .. you can search 1976 volare rr on this site for more ... $8500 .... located in clinton twp mi... The wheels shown in the photo are not included ... but original magnum 500 wheels go with car

How about just listing your car for sale on its own instead hijacking this this thread???? Kinda like the way this thread was started!:smilebox:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back