F****** cancer

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
As some of you know, I haven't been on in months. I have a sister in law dying of cancer. She was thought to have been cancer free after chemo, radiation and surgery. Two months later she is stage four as it moved to her liver. She is my wife's best friend, and is only 41. She has a short time left and we are supporting her since she can't work. It's hard to see this, and it is especially hard on my wife. I lost my parents fairly recently, but I can't imagine losing a little sister. To those of you wondering, I am still around. Cliff, I haven't forgotten you, and I apologize about the delay. Maybe a few prayers sent for her will help. Her name is Karri and she is too f-ing young to go. I'd appreciate a few prayers for my wife and her family as well. Thanks guys.

As some of you know, I haven't been on in months. I have a sister in law dying of cancer. She was thought to have been cancer free after chemo, radiation and surgery. Two months later she is stage four as it moved to her liver. She is my wife's best friend, and is only 41. She has a short time left and we are supporting her since she can't work. It's hard to see this, and it is especially hard on my wife. I lost my parents fairly recently, but I can't imagine losing a little sister. To those of you wondering, I am still around. Cliff, I haven't forgotten you, and I apologize about the delay. Maybe a few prayers sent for her will help. Her name is Karri and she is too f-ing young to go. I'd appreciate a few prayers for my wife and her family as well. Thanks guys.

No worries from me. Prayers for Karri,your wife,you and the rest of the family. What you are doing is great and that time is needed.. If you need to talk pm me and I will give you my phone number.

So sorry to here this. My wife Linda is going thru this issue as we speak, although she is older. Regardless, it's still a terrible disease for anyone to go thru. We are sending our prayers to Karri as well as you and the whole family.

Rick

Heavenly Father, we struggle to know the how and why. How cancer can come into the world. Why people so young have to suffer. In these times we struggle to find comfort as we can't find answers.

Father, we come to you in our prayers, seeking the True Comfort. The comfort only You can give us, the answers only You have. As the Bible tells us, we see through a glass dimly, seeing only what we can see, while You have no limitations. In our time we aren't able to see what You see, yet when we join You, those limitations on us will be lifted we will see what You see and understand what You understand. Let us take comfort in that, Father, that we will eventually have the ultimate understanding.

Yet, now, Father, hold us close, all those who are dealing with this disease, the sufferers and the caretakers, the loved ones, the medical professionals, the researchers. Give us insight and wisdom, give us comfort and peace, let us take joy in the joyful moments, even in the times of sorrow.

We raise up to You one young lady in particular, Father, and her caretaker. We ask that You be with them in this struggle. We ask that You give them the aid they need as they move through this.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen

Praying for Karri and family,friends, A very difficult time.
I pray to all that has to go through this.

Darryl

prayers sent, yes way too young to go for any reason. i lost my mom when she was only 47 to cancer her last months where unbearable to watch.

May our prayers for Karri be answered and prayers being sent
out to your wife Mopar to ya and all the family and friends that are
hurting, so young indeed [-o<

Prayers sent for your wife's sister and all of you. You are giving her a great gift by providing a safe home and the love and care of family.

It seems to becoming a common thing anymore. Young people suffering from cancer and other diseases. Makes me wounder why, when we have some people out there that needs to suffer..murderers/pedifyles ect. My faith is strong and i know theres a reason..reasons we will never know and are hard to swollow and to deal with. I have lost 2 friends in the last few months and its tough even tougher when there family. If i could give you a big hug and say it will be OK i would........My thoughts and prayers are with you all and may god take her to heaven in a beautiful transition. God bless you and all. Thinking of you through this tough time in life...Edd

-
Back