F.Y.I. Fastenal

-

A56

MoPar Affliction
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
03348818019_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=7z65YkLPNKoAX-jPxbI&_nc_ht=scontent.fcae1-1.png

There is never more than a few dollars at best in a class action suit. I got my 11 dollars fro the class action suit several years ago where the lawnmowers were being falsely rated at a higher HP than what they were. lol I just threw the notices away and did nothing because I wasn't interested. Little did I know, you have to opt out if you don't want any part of it......doing nothing meant I was on board. I received my 11 dollar check a few months later. lol

There is never more than a few dollars at best in a class action suit. I got my 11 dollars fro the class action suit several years ago where the lawnmowers were being falsely rated at a higher HP than what they were. lol I just threw the notices away and did nothing because I wasn't interested. Little did I know, you have to opt out if you don't want any part of it......doing nothing meant I was on board. I received my 11 dollar check a few months later. lol
:lol:Better in your pocket than not.

Almost nothing is ever What or Where "they" say it is. The new "norm" is take/take/take.
It rarely ever happened When they said it did, nor Where they said.
And the Why of anything is a complete fabrication.

Oh wait, wrong forum.

Almost nothing is ever What or Where "they" say it is. The new "norm" is take/take/take.
It rarely ever happened When they said it did, nor Where they said.
And the Why of anything is a complete fabrication.

Oh wait, wrong forum.
OIP.Xm5eX9utHoUqNKQw_mfungHaE8?w=252&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.25&pid=1.jpg

It has to be postmarked by TOMORROW (Sep. 28th)... and I bet each individual will get about $1.
I have a check somewhere for a similar class action suit. I got 68 cents.

Edit: It can also be done online by tomorrow night. They only need a simple online form and a copy of your credit card statement during the appropriate interval in 2016-2018. It took a few minutes, and I sent it in.
Can hardly wait for my next $1 check that expires in 90 days ;)

Last edited:
It has to be postmarked by TOMORROW (Sep. 28th)... and I bet each individual will get about $1.
I have a check somewhere for a similar class action suit. I got 68 cents.

Edit: It can also be done online by tomorrow night. They only need a simple online form and a copy of your credit card statement during the appropriate interval in 2016-2018. It took a few minutes, and I sent it in.
Can hardly wait for my next $1 check that expires in 90 days ;)
I get a dividend check every few months, sometimes for 54, but most often for 23..........cents.
It must cost them more to issue the check than it is worth. Its priceless to see the look on the face of the cashier at the bank when i cash it, and i always cash it in the bank! Its fun!

In the ebay lawsuit a couple years back I got a check for .18. yes 18 cents never cashed it, somewhere I still have an income tax return check for $1.

-
Back