FABO 2022 Secret Santa

-

Secret Santa

Reaction score
Alright everyone, you have less than 1 month until we kick off the fun again this year.

I hope everyone has been good this year.

Signups will begin November 9th and end on November 26 at midnight.

See you all very soon.

Santa

Looking forward to this, this year. Thanks for doing this again

29-the-last-time-Santa-forgot-to-bring-his-glasses-funny-cartoon.jpg

Sign ups don't start till tomorrow. I guess some kids can't wait for mom and dad to get out of bed:lol:

So did I I am so excited. I hope I did not break the toy in the box I have been shaking this week. It sounds like two now!

I sent a PM to SS with no response. Is it too late to get in?

So Santa is running late this year.

Ho Ho Ho!!!! Hello and greetings fellow FABO members, guess what time of year it is!

-A gift of $20-40 is the norm, if you want to spend more feel free but do not expect the same in return. Shipping cost is on you the sender, and please do not include that as part of the gift.

-Somehow mark your package before you send it, that its a Secret Santa Gift. For example FABO SS on the outside, etc.. In the past gifts had been opened accidentally because they did not know it was from Secret Santa, and thought it was there Summit Racing order. :lol:

-Once you receive your gift in the mail try to wait until Christmas to open it, I know its tempting, but the excitement and anticipation are worth it.

-Even if you cant wait to open your gift, please do not post what you got until around Christmas. You can post a picture, thank you, etc... in this thread of what you got at that time.

Timeline:
Already have some PMs.

Saturday December 10th Central Standard Time (CST) will be the cut off for me to accept PM's and add you to the list.

Sunday December 11th , I will send out conversations with who your Secret Santa person is, with all the information the person has provided. Please let me know if you did not receive my PM after December 12th.

To sign up I need you to do the following. Please, reply below to this thread with Conversation Sent, then copy and paste #1-5 below and send it to me in a conversation, even if you participated last year you have to send it again. I do not save the info.

1)First and Last name (male or female if it isn't obvious):

2)Your current ship to address:

3)Your shirt size (or specify that you don't want clothes):

4) Hobbies, cars you have currently or like in general, magazine subscriptions, collectibles, etc.. or anything else that would help your Secret Santa choose a gift for you:

5)Are you willing to ship to places other than where you are located?***:

As a reminder, FABO gold memberships are a great way to support the site. To give a FABO Gold Membership gift click- http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/account/upgrades

I will also ask that it is required to send me a PM that your package was sent (hold onto your tracking number) so that I can keep track of the naughty and nice.

*** From question 5: US-Canada, Canada to US. Outside North America.

responded so far.

Halifaxhops
dartforte
Rick@Laysons
kybatman
heywodja
RustyRadRod
mopardug
340Sport
Thomas Newton

more players..

Halifaxhops