FABO and FBBO Picnic - Mt. Holly NJ on 9/19/20

-

68gtxman

I used to reMember
Reaction score
Well, I wasn’t able to get the original thread title changed and I wasn’t getting any hits on the rescheduled picnic because the thread title had the original date which had passed.

Here is the original thread with past photos:

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/fabo-and-fbbo-mopar-picnic-in-nj-on-5-16-20.457156/#post-1973101391

The rescheduled date is Saturday 9/19/20 at 1:00 PM. Please RSVP and I’ll PM you with the address. We’re asking you to bring a side dish or a dessert. We’ll have soda, water, hot dogs and burgers. We hope that you can make it!

All FABO and FBBO (plus any others) are invited, no matter where you are coming from!

Bryan

Well, I wasn’t able to get the original thread title changed and I wasn’t getting any hits on the rescheduled picnic because the thread title had the original date which had passed.

Here is the original thread with past photos:

FABO and FBBO Mopar Picnic in NJ on 9/19/20

The rescheduled date is Saturday 9/19/20 at 1:00 PM. Please RSVP and I’ll PM you with the address. We’re asking you to bring a side dish or a dessert. We’ll have soda, water, hot dogs and burgers. We hope that you can make it!

All FABO and FBBO (plus any others) are invited, no matter where you are coming from!

Bryan
Just saw this. Got it done.

Two more weeks to go before picnic day. It’s not too late to RSVP.

Last edited:
-
Back