FABO banners

-
I'll take one Scott, I'll pick it up when I'm in your parts. Should be before November.

Later,
Giles

I'll take one too. Hey, about that motor problem, I think I saw Giles pouring beer down your carb...something about the plusses of using alchohol additives, and more power?...

Can you ship to an APO? If so I could round up some supporters from here in Germany.

I send stuff to my Mom all the time in Heidelberg using an APO. It's just like sending regular mail in the States.

Send the money orders as they are starting to arrive every day now.I got a order for a dozen to go to germany.I can make any size that the machine can handle,which is about 4 feet by 10 feet I believe,I will double checl the max size.Like I said,the sooner the money gets hear,the sooner they are out,as I have 25 in my hand now,ready to go,mrmopartech 450 424 0445

Scott, this is really good idea that I meant to comment on earlier. We did something similar to this for the Mopar Mailing List (MML) for many years. The only difference was that we had really nice 2' x 6' banner that was embroidered (no need to do that here) with the group name and the web address. The banner was sent around the country to those members who requested it in order to display it at different Mopar shows. Over the years, there were probably around 8-10 of us that religiously promoted the group at the shows. I personally covered Spring & Fall Fling in SoCal, and the Mopar Alley show in NorCal. Sometimes, I would have it for the Wine Country Mopar Show (in Petaluma) and the Capitol City Mopar show as well (in Sacramento).

Anyway, in the box with the banner was a stack of cards with the group's information on it and a business card folder. It was the responsibility of whomever requested the banner to place a show dash plaque in there with their name on the back. It was really kind of cool to see where it had been and for how long it had been around.

Now, the banner/biz cards & folder were paid for with the sales of merchandise (ie. t-shirts, hats, buttons, stickers, etc.). This is just food for thought and perhaps the powers that be can mull this over. I'd be willing to do the legwork (help with the banner, biz cards, folder, etc.) to get this going if they think it is a good idea but would rather someone with merchandising experience handle that side of things. BTW: Whoever was the last to request the banner, usually paid to have it mailed to the next person.

Again, great idea! I like the idea of individual banners but would also like to see a large more significant one that could be used for promotion as the shows.

Ben, You can get business cards and 2 stickers bu signing up as a gold member.

The banners have been sent out to some and any one that needs one still can have them,as there are still a about ten left in stock.The price needs to be adjusted to 18$,as up to now I have sucked up the extra cost,I just want to brake even,thats all,mrmopartech

Got my banner today. Better get them while you can guys!!!!!!

Thank you very much, Scott.

The banner looks great, it'll really look good next car show season.

Now a reminder to everyone that said that they'd like a banner, NOW IS THE TIME.

Where else can you get a great banner that proclaims your addiction to the best website on the 'net?

Send your money today, you won't be disappointed. Heck, buy two, they make a great Christmas gift :-D.

I got mine yesterday, nice stuff Scott, those will last forever.
No better way to make yourself noticed by other FABO members at events.

Way kewl !

Thanks Scott.

-
Back