FABO banners

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Would any one like to promote the site with a banner like this.If enough people want them,I can get a cheap price on a 25-50-100,mrmopartech

[email protected]
cell 514 659 0445

DSCF0002.JPG

All depends on how many.I paid for the art work and set up,so after the first one,and the amount that is orderd a price can be made.I did 3 web site banners on my dime,so what ever the price I get quoted,I post it,if the amount is at least 25 or more,but it would not be much,if you knew what I paid for the set up cost,mrmopartech

I was thinking for a garage wall. I need clairifacation on the 8 x 24, is it inches or feet? I know you guys from up north use different units of measure so help me out here. Thanks

Judging by the size of the grommets, I'd say he meant 8" x 24".

8 cm is about 3" and a bit, so that's too small.

8 ft and those grommets would be huge.

I am finally back home,limping home with a mildly hurt motor and its fixed now after a few days of trashing.I would like to see a total number of members for the banners that could email me a saying they truely want a banner.Now my freind rick who makes these,says he needs at least 20 to start popping these out to make a really good price.I will gladly give them to the members for cost+shipping,and I can start getting them made.mrmopartech
[email protected]
514 659 0445 cell

E-mail sent.What was your motor problems on your way home?I did notice your right rear arm rest had fallen off(at the show)I went by your car numerous times to talk(no body around)I should have left my cell# then I would have shown up at the bombfire.Maybe next year.

I'd buy one

sharpie1k at gmail dot com

But I'd like it better if they were 2'x4' or something.

I have order 25 banners to be made for this site for early next week.Now the price will be LESS than 15$ with shipping.It should come between 12-15$ea.If any one wants,they can send the 15$,and what ever money is left over I will send back in the shipment.I will post the final price in the next couple of days from my supplier.
Scott Preston
2070 Forest Hill
ST.Lazare,Quebec
Canada J7T 2G6
450 424 0445 home
514 659 0445 cell
Now lets get as many mopar memebrs buying these banners and spread the word of the site and show your support,mrmopartech

Scott, this is really good idea that I meant to comment on earlier. We did something similar to this for the Mopar Mailing List (MML) for many years. The only difference was that we had really nice 2' x 6' banner that was embroidered (no need to do that here) with the group name and the web address. The banner was sent around the country to those members who requested it in order to display it at different Mopar shows. Over the years, there were probably around 8-10 of us that religiously promoted the group at the shows. I personally covered Spring & Fall Fling in SoCal, and the Mopar Alley show in NorCal. Sometimes, I would have it for the Wine Country Mopar Show (in Petaluma) and the Capitol City Mopar show as well (in Sacramento).

Anyway, in the box with the banner was a stack of cards with the group's information on it and a business card folder. It was the responsibility of whomever requested the banner to place a show dash plaque in there with their name on the back. It was really kind of cool to see where it had been and for how long it had been around.

Now, the banner/biz cards & folder were paid for with the sales of merchandise (ie. t-shirts, hats, buttons, stickers, etc.). This is just food for thought and perhaps the powers that be can mull this over. I'd be willing to do the legwork (help with the banner, biz cards, folder, etc.) to get this going if they think it is a good idea but would rather someone with merchandising experience handle that side of things. BTW: Whoever was the last to request the banner, usually paid to have it mailed to the next person.

Again, great idea! I like the idea of individual banners but would also like to see a large more significant one that could be used for promotion as the shows.

-
Back