FABO Car Show

-
Here is one of mine.

003.JPG

1-1.jpg

notag2.jpg

Here's my 8 year project finally getting together.
Since these pics I have installed all my door and quarter glass, stainless trim and rubber seals.
This last pic was taken saturday at my first car show with this car and I won best of show.
I had no idea they were even judging the cars, and there were quite a few really nice rides there, but I think since nobody ever saw this car there before it was nice to see a fresh ride.

2.jpg

Congrat's Spaz,:cheers: Good job on your build and it is a great honor to get best of show:thumleft: get use to it bud, That cuda is a Great A :happy10:

Thanks guys, yeah I have really been enjoying all this hard work after all the ups and downs I have had throughout the years building this thing.

It brings alot of smiles thats for sure.

haha, i called my old slant six alot of things....but never neck snapping:-D
well im so use to Big blocks and six packs and turbo cars (since all my other cars ) and then theres the slant and when i found out the car came with that advertised hp number i was in shock then i called the local dyno and after i get the fuel system done i wanna see the kinda numbers it lays down LOL!

mine is laid up alittle during its face lift, i will have to post some pics when its done.

094.JPG

valiant-ebay 007.JPG

The best A body show is on a roll :cheers:
I am seeing some I have never seen before =P~
Keep this show going!!!! :cheers:

This is my car with the original owner.I reunited the car with him in Oct 2008.As you can see it is a former drag car and still pretty much looks the same as it did in the early 1970's.
266originalowner.jpg

Here is my work in progress... I plan on running it this year to get all the bugs out then tear it down and do the bodywork. I may even sell all the metal to change over to fiberglass... look for my post in restorations in a few weeks.

Garys68-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is the heart of my little cuda 383 4spd dual quads, Hurst V-Gate inline shifter. It all went in as one first time no hitches, good sign!

Picture127.jpg
[/IMG]

-
Back