FABO Get Together / MATS Mopars at the Strip

-
i will be there with my dad but not in my cuda yet. we will be staying at the holiday inn on nellis. need info on meet-n-greet location, times.

We are going for all 3 days..staying at best western near the track. So the meet and greet is under the FABO banner at the north end of the track saturday morning correct?

Yes, Saturday morning, as some members won't be there on Friday. Feel free to stop and say hi before that though if you'd like :thumbup:

Should have the FABO banner setup on Friday morning.

Attachments

• FABO Banner 002 (Small).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 139
I'll meet you guys also. I'm getting there on Thursday. Gotta pick up some ammo:toothy8:

I'll be there for sure with my two friends. Totally missed out on last years meet & greet due to my friend was racing at the time. Looking forward to finally meeting a bunch of you guys and gals from here on FABO.

Looks like we've got quite a few members joining in 8-)

I also want to mention for those that will be in town on Friday, the Cannery closes off the street behind the hotel for an all Mopar Car Show and concert. If you're interested in parking along the street, get there early, as it fills up pretty quick. Here's a couple pics from last year.

Attachments

• Mopars At The Strip 2011 029.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 116
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 022.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 116
Your Demon is Beeeeeautiful Sister C :cheers:
I am looking forward to see all the members and friends show up so you can take some pictures for us that can't be there.
Say Howdy to everyone for me please :hello1:

the dawg will be there flying in friday from sthwest florida. did not make last years show first miss sinse 2007 back on track this year .will there be a sign or banner up ?

i'm in as well but won't be bringing my 65 barracuda this year hopefully next year. where is the cannery located at? how far from holiday inn on nellis? what time should i be there?

i'm in as well but won't be bringing my 65 barracuda this year hopefully next year. where is the cannery located at? how far from holiday inn on nellis? what time should i be there?

No worries with not having your car. You'll have plenty of fun anyways :D

I googled some directions from the Holiday Inn to the Cannery for you below. It appears to be a little over 4 miles. The Cannery show starts around 6pm 8)

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1T4ADRA_enUS432US432&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=520&wrapid=tlif133408922735910&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&rlz=1T4ADRA_enUS432US432&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=520&wrapid=tlif133408922735910&um=1&ie=UTF-8&gl=us&saddr=4035+North+Nellis+Boulevard&daddr=2121+e+craig+road&dirflg=d&geocode=KedrCRds3ciAMamWTcwmbZeG;KelvvLUh6MiAMSGDL3L0TQMG&ei=A5aET6TlN5Kbtwf40q3mBw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ9w8wAA"]4035 N Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89115 to 2121 E Craig Rd, North Las Vegas, NV 89030 - Google Maps[/ame]

Don't miss the Hotchkis Autocross Racing course. You can drive your own car or ride with some great drivers. I took a lap last year.....waaay fun and free too!! You can read more about that event here:

http://www.matslv.com/2007/NEWS-121310.shtml

Attachments

• Mopars At The Strip 2011 076.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 86
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 080.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 94
-
Back