FABO Meet-N-Greet 2015 Mopars in the Park Farmington Minnesota....Be There!!!

-
So I added up all my sinful non factory options and I'm suppose to be in the 2300 custom class. I'm guessing that is somewhere out in the boonies.

we will be there friday, taken my 17 year old daughters 70 duster again this year,wont be parking by you guys tho, she is in the winners building this year. so stop in and say hi to her,and we will try to stop over on sat to meet all the members. see ya soon

So I added up all my sinful non factory options and I'm suppose to be in the 2300 custom class. I'm guessing that is somewhere out in the boonies.

I went in A-body Plymouth yet and will park out on the back end of the class, never fills up that far anways, I don't care about votes :glasses7: Just park in A-body Dodge Sam or better yet Plymouth LOL

We have rooms at the quality Inn Friday and Saturday night....who else is staying there? I know there is already a FABO group there but was seeing who else was joining the party :cheers:

I didn't see anything on there site for what qualified to park in which group. So I just put down the 200 Plymouth group. I'm with Keith, I don't care about the judging and just wanted to park next to everyone else

I went in A-body Plymouth yet and will park out on the back end of the class, never fills up that far anways, I don't care about votes :glasses7: Just park in A-body Dodge Sam or better yet Plymouth LOL[/QUOTE

Yup, I agree my buddy parked his 68 GTS convertible right next to me, he's in Dodge convertible class. When we went to park in the morning the guy parking us told him he could park in A body dodge class no problem.

Last year I just pulled up to the gate and filled out an entry form and rolled in. I told them I that I didn't want to be in "the show". No one ever said where I should or shouldn't park. I just pulled right over with the FABO gang.

Last year I just pulled up to the gate and filled out an entry form and rolled in. I told them I that I didn't want to be in "the show". No one ever said where I should or shouldn't park. I just pulled right over with the FABO gang.

:glasses7: Good info here :cheers:

We have rooms at the quality Inn Friday and Saturday night....who else is staying there? I know there is already a FABO group there but was seeing who else was joining the party :cheers:

I will be there :cheers: ... Looking for members with beer :D

Is this the Hotel in Lakeville? We are actually thinking of staying there Saturday night, just want to make sure its the same hotel as everyone else

Is this the Hotel in Lakeville? We are actually thinking of staying there Saturday night, just want to make sure its the same hotel as everyone else

Well you all are in trouble now! I got confirmation a bunch of degenerates where staying at this place from a reliable source. So me and the wife decided to join you!

Were staying at America Inn in Apple Valley tried to get quality inn but it was booked I guess! I think there was a soccer tourney or something last year so maybe that's going on again. According to my gps, it about 8 miles from the fairgrounds. Anyone else staying there?

:violent2:
Were staying at America Inn in Apple Valley tried to get quality inn but it was booked I guess! I think there was a soccer tourney or something last year so maybe that's going on again. According to my gps, it about 8 miles from the fairgrounds. Anyone else staying there?

When I called last night the quality inn still had 4 rooms open and a couple as back ups just in case.

:violent2:

When I called last night the quality inn still had 4 rooms open and a couple as back ups just in case.

Funny, my friend called for a room a couple weeks ago and the guy said they were booked....he called back the next morning and they had rooms available....I would try calling back. We are in the "Mopar block" for rooms but they might have regular rooms too. I told them I was there for the show and they gave me $15 a night off the regular price...that was the Mopar block but maybe those rooms set aside are full but I would call back and ask again.

Funny, my friend called for a room a couple weeks ago and the guy said they were booked....he called back the next morning and they had rooms available....I would try calling back. We are in the "Mopar block" for rooms but they might have regular rooms too. I told them I was there for the show and they gave me $15 a night off the regular price...that was the Mopar block but maybe those rooms set aside are full but I would call back and ask again.

I didn't ask for a particular block but just if a room was available, so who knows where I'll be at.. Probably the dog house if I hang out with all of you lol:blob:

I've got a swap stop for the weekend so I'll be holed up over there. I'll make sure and stop by to say hi though. looking forward to the weekend!:glasses7:

I didn't ask for a particular block but just if a room was available, so who knows where I'll be at.. Probably the dog house if I hang out with all of you lol:blob:

Farmington will never be the same! lol

Let's hope Ramie wears pants with his FABO shirt unlike the selfie he posted not long ago lol :banghead: :D

-
Back