FABO Meet-N-Greet Mopars in the Park, Farmington MN June 2-3!!! Be There.......

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Hey gang, lets meet up at the 28th annual Mopars in the Park show in Farmington MN June 2-3!! I plan on having my 1966 Valiant in the A-body class both days, look for it, I will have a canopy with a super cool FABO banner hanging on it that member 2darts made for me (thanks Mike!) Hopefully my dad can park his 1966 Cuda next to me too :D

I figure 1:00 PM Saturday in the A-Body class would be a good time to have everyone stop by and meet each other, have a few laughs, maybe even a cold beer :D So don't be shy, stop on by! See ya there, Keith.

Picture4453.jpg

8B025D6E-orig.jpg

1 pm Saturday, CHECK.

My Dart is in no condition to make the trip, hopefully next year.
But I will have my camera with.

Im taking my boy with me Saturday. If I remember right he shares a birthday with your daughter Keith. Looking forward to doing this. Would like to meet all guys!

just curious if we can bring a few beverages in the show? It wouldn't be a cheer if we can't have any on the grounds.

just curious if we can bring a few beverages in the show? It wouldn't be a cheer if we can't have any on the grounds.

You can bring in coolers with your show car, they sell it on the grounds too, can't have any glass bottles.

anybody else joining us for a little refresment on Saturday?

Anyone interested in these items? If so I can bring them with to the car show.

Fuel tank off my 70 Dart. Comes with a new fuel sending unit.
2012-05-29_20-19-40_761.jpg

Gauge Cluster from my 70 Dart. Worked fine, I upgraded my dash.
2012-05-29_21-31-49_186.jpg

2012-05-29_21-32-05_969.jpg

A/C pannel
2012-05-29_21-32-12_521.jpg

Keith,

That is an awesome banner!! I don't have the Dart done yet but my brother needed a hand bringing his 2010 B5 Challenger down so he had to twist my arm to get me to drive it down for him! :burnout:I'll see you all around 1pm.

I have been working 12 hour days for the past month and looking forward to this weekend to relax and enjoy the site and smell of fuel...I'm a network kind'a guy so don't be shy..You can never have enough friends in different places in the world. I put a picture, just incase you see me without a beer in my hand, Hey Mike "want a beer" ....I'll know your from FABO... lol

Attachments

• 339_26281058771_585653771_837659_1073_n.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 263
We will be there with green bumpers on! I'll tip a beer with all of ya's!:drinkers:
Got some parts in the mechanical parts section and other stuff also. I can
bring along if anyone interested.

Attachments

• -small.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 292
Keith! I wish I had the time to be there. Both to meet all the great FABO members and to see some nice Mopars. Sorry but perhaps another year.

I could use that panel, trying to get to Farmington, car is not cooperating, but day is not over.

Got my oil changed, car is all cleaned up! Just waiting for the wife to be done with work and we are heading down tonight :glasses7:

-
Back