FABO Meet-N-Greet Mopars in the Park, Farmington MN June 2-3!!! Be There.......

-
I just picked up beer and gonna fuel up the truck on the way to a night show in St. Francis so I dont have to do it in the morning. My buddy's have been there since 10 a.m. today in the camp grounds. They should have some good stories for when I get there..... See you guys Saturday morning!!!

Made it here, drove 70 mph running 3,800 rpm the whole way :glasses7:

Bump for the evening crowd!

ill be around all weekend with my 67 dart. may have to stop by an meet some of you fine people

Good luck with the meetng today. Hope that the wearher is good and the beer is cold. Don't forget the pictures to show the rest of the FABO world.

It was a lot of fun meeting all the members and looking at the Mopars, perfect weather day too!! I think I have 15 signatures on the banner from FABO members :glasses7: hope to meet more tomorrow, thanks guys!

Made it here, drove 70 mph running 3,800 rpm the whole way :glasses7:

Bump for the evening crowd!

I got there at around 1:30, wife was with me. Brand new motor running through help of this group. Speedo doesn't seem accurate so don't know , but tack was at 4 following traffic for most of the ride, supposed to be 3:55's with 15's 60 series.

Went to get into the challenger run and they only wanted new cars, very disappointed. Had fun anyway, not enough time. Did score a headlight surround for our dart project as well as a floor shift 3 speed with bellhousing for nice price. We were looking for a reason to cut the floor in that as long as we are so into it already and this will work. We certainly would like a 4 speed someday, but we want a 340 also, going to run the /6 and concentrate on the body. Scored a interior plastic piece for my T/A I was missing also. Wife was first timer so we trooped up and down the swappers more than the cars, so many beautiful machines. I was way in the far side as a display only so you probably did not see me, I didn't see anything FABO, sorry I missed you but thanks fo rall the support.

Thanks to all that showed up. Was nice meeting FABO members! Real nice show. Keith, thanks for doing the meet and greet. Hope we do it again sometime. Mike

As usual another great show.

It was great to finally put names to faces!

Unfortunatly I didnt know about this meet & greet until today. I was there until about 1:30 yesterday (sat) Great show and a really good swap meet. I found a bunch of stuff that I needed for both of my cars.
Hopefully you'll do this again next year.

Ted

That was alot of fun meeting all of you!! Its nice to put a face to a name. Keith, bravo on doing this, maybe next year we can get a picture of all of your cars together.

Yeah, props to Keith for putting this together! It was cool to meet you guys!!

Got there late got stuck in traffic at White Bear Lake area. Road work. Boy did that suck!
Next year we'll leave earlier. Had a good time at the show though.
Hope to see you all next year.

norshor

Yup, it was a blast, perfect weather both days, met alot of great members, always great to put a name with the face. And everyone was so nice, it was a pleasure meeting all who were there!! I have some pics to post up but just got home, car ran great too so that is always nice. The banner is full of names, didn't count them yet but I would guess 15-20 members signed it!

BTW, not sure who all got trophies but FISHYPETE won a trophy in the A-body Plymouth class :glasses7:

These guys are the greatest. Very much enjoyed meeting everyone.
Next year we have to do a little more. How about crashing the after party?
I will post up my pictures tomorrow.
Keith you are a great guy for putting it together. Had a blast talking to and
your dad.
One more time here. THANKS AGAIN BUDDY! For putting it all together.
Brian.

Sorry I couldn't make it this year Keith. Maybe next year.

Yup, it was a blast, perfect weather both days, met alot of great members, always great to put a name with the face. And everyone was so nice, it was a pleasure meeting all who were there!! I have some pics to post up but just got home, car ran great too so that is always nice. The banner is full of names, didn't count them yet but I would guess 15-20 members signed it!

BTW, not sure who all got trophies but FISHYPETE won a trophy in the A-body Plymouth class :glasses7:

Didn't make it yesterday was with friends there I hadn't seen in over 25 years.

I won first place for the A-body Dodge class so I guess we were 2 for 2!

Met and enjoyed talking to Keith this morning! Wish I would have met more of you, maybe next time.

Thanks Keith for the hosting and to Mike for the great FABO banner. I had a great time meeting all you guys. I forgot who brought us a beer. (embarrased) tmm

Thanks guys for the great comments! It was my pleasure hosting it, next year it will be better!! Maybe later this summer we can plan something, ive been thinking of a get together for FABO members in MN.......maybe need to get the ball rolling :burnout:

Again, thanks, I had a blast!

It was really fun, thank you.
Like you said Keith, "you need one day to chit chat and one day to look at the cars."
I missed a lot from the pictures I'm seeing. Next year I'm going to both days.

Here are some a pics from Saturday and Sunday :D

DSC05980.jpg

DSC05994.jpg

DSC05993.jpg

Thanks guys for the great comments! It was my pleasure hosting it, next year it will be better!! Maybe later this summer we can plan something, ive been thinking of a get together for FABO members in MN.......maybe need to get the ball rolling :burnout:

Again, thanks, I had a blast!

Im in! Keep me posted

-
Back