FABO meet Valerie!!!!!

-
Very nice! Is that the lite blue color or is it white? I love that blue color.
Make it safe and road worthy for your woman and then start adding your new drive train. If it runs and drives as is at the moment.

it is a light pastel blue color. it was repainted about 15yrs ago and they at least did the engine bay and jams. i bought it with no motor or trans. the car was an original 3 on the tree manual car. he started a v-8 4 speed swap and then an illness stopped him. he kept the engine/trans and cut the 4-speed hump out. i need to patch the trans tunnel and then i will drop the engine and trans in.

Glad you got the car. It's as solid as he says. We did the V8 swap at my house then he didn't finish it. I always called it a 64 1/2 because of the early fender. The paint should buff up pretty good.

Glad you got the car. It's as solid as he says. We did the V8 swap at my house then he didn't finish it. I always called it a 64 1/2 because of the early fender. The paint should buff up pretty good.

hey thanks again for turning me onto the car! Grant is a great guy and i could tell that he had an emotional connection to the car. I think it was hard for him to let it go. He was a great guy to deal with and has offered to sell me other parts to get it on the road. I want to keep it pretty much how it is and get it going. I plan to take it over to his place and let him take it for a cruise.

nice car ,be intersting to see your conversion ,i just scored a mopar crate 406 for my 64 post today ,and gathering parts for my conversion ,just got to rebuild my pushbutton auto get some discs and i can get cracking ,,good luck with it

nice car ,be intersting to see your conversion ,i just scored a mopar crate 406 for my 64 post today ,and gathering parts for my conversion ,just got to rebuild my pushbutton auto get some discs and i can get cracking ,,good luck with it

i am going to try to use the durango exhaust manifolds that are coming with the engine. i think that if i trim back the steering column outer housing it will clear. if not then i might take them to the local machine shop and have them do a little creative milling on the manifold mounting face. if that dont work then i know where i can get a set of 273 manifolds.

the joy that is early A exhaust:banghead: i went for dougs, expensive but worth it i think ,id be tempted to use the stock manifolds rather than cutting into the outer casing

the joy that is early A exhaust:banghead: i went for dougs, expensive but worth it i think ,id be tempted to use the stock manifolds rather than cutting into the outer casing

magnum manifolds work excellent if you have the mounting surface milled a little

magnum manifolds work excellent if you have the mounting surface milled a little

do you have any pictures available? i have heard they fit but have yet to see any visual proof. the engine i am getting will have the manifolds on it already so that is a big bonus.

do you have any pictures available? i have heard they fit but have yet to see any visual proof. the engine i am getting will have the manifolds on it already so that is a big bonus.

I'm sorry I don't but thats whats on the car in my avatar, it has power steering as well

-
Back