FABO member sightings at Carlisle

-

JoePole1

A dude in a B body
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ran into a few Fellow FABO members at the show including a couple of the Founding Father's.
Great bunch of guys. MoparMitch had the official FABO sign made up.
If you haven't been to the All Chrysler Nationals you really owe it to yourself to check it out.

@MOPARMITCH
@halifaxhops
@LocuMob .
@340Dart

KIMG0016.JPG

Ran into a few Fellow FABO members at the show including a couple of the Founding Father's.
Great bunch of guys. MoparMitch had the official FABO sign made up.
If you haven't been to the All Chrysler Nationals you really owe it to yourself to check it out.

@MOPARMITCH
@halifaxhops
@LocuMob .
@340Dart

View attachment 1715762860
Those knuckleheads! I missed seeing you guys this year. MoparJoe stopped by to heckle you guys I hear.

Good fellas right there!

Keep an eye out (in a good way) for this guy and his daughter...from Madera, CA. Mopar Ed working on my Barracuda. Can't miss him, he's about 6'5".

20210627_131048.jpg
20210627_124259.jpg

I was there today. Place was packed. Too bad I did not read this till now. Awesome show especially the Mr Norms Demons.

I did not get to see all the displays or cars, but one A-body was spotted with a fake fender tag. 1970 Duster 340 Changed from EF8 D13 to FJ6 D21.

The 3-speed cars are a lot scarcer than the 4-speed cars, but idiots do what idiots do.

Looks like alot of fun! Hopefully I'll make in next year! I look forward to meeting you guys.

Looks like you all had a nice day today. Safe travels gentlemen! 65'

I just wish we had a tent there. Although Tom from MoParts was not there this year like every year. Knee troubles. Sucks getting old.

Side note I did meet up with Todd489 from here in the E body section to buy a radiator from on Saturday.

Good guy and honest!

Looks like the 4 of us set a future meeting spot for future Friday’s
Was a pleasure meeting up with you guys
See you next year

@JoePole1 That’s ok, been called worse
Too bad we couldn’t get you in the pic With us Next year we’ll nab someone walking the isle
Take care be safe

-
Back