FABO Pets

-

Dustdevl340

Westie Dad & All Around Mopar Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey,

Many of us have pets, be they canine, feline or something else. How about posting pics here?

I'll start. These are our Westies, Sammy and Luna. Sammy is five and a half, Luna just turned six months. This was taken not long after we brought her home. Sammy's nose was out of joint for a couple of days afterwards but he started playing with her on the third day. I wasn't 100% sure he was playing with her at the time or trying to kill her. He plays rough. But I noticed a lot of play bows in between the growling and rough housing and she was giving almost as good as she got. Now they are pretty much inseparable, will play at the drop of a hat and when they are apart for any length of time they'll greet each other with a nose bump.

Sammy is a great dog, super temperament, loves to be the center of attention and his passion is chasing balls. He'll keep chasing it and bringing it back as long as I'm willing to throw it. Very sociable little guy, plays with all the dogs at the dog park whenever we go and greets all the people. He is so patient with his little sister. He can be very independent though and does not like to snuggle very much. And stubbornness is a westie trait Sammy has in spades.

Luna is a very happy and friendly little girl, she has to meet everyone whenever we go out and her whole rear end wags, not just her tail. She unlike Sammy does love to snuggle and she'll sleep in my arms for an hour if I let her. She's fit into the family very well and more than holds her own rough housing with big bro. She's quite the instigator. Both like to steal gloves, slippers and pretty much anything they can grab and run away with. They also love to go for car rides although neither is fond of the Duster, too loud for them I guess.

This picture was taken about a week after Luna came home. Seems like Sammy had already resigned himself to not being the only dog anymore.

Attachments

• DSC_0107.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 318
Here's Bella, and no, she's not old and grey, she's young and busted!! Here she is being a bad girl and sniffing in the garbage because I just threw away some flour I had been dredging meat in!!! "No, I haven't been in the garbage"!!!!!!........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 281
This is Moe. She is decidedly a daddy's girl. Follows me every step. Sleeps on my side of the bed. She is jealous of every other cat including my wife. lol

She's a big ham in front of the camera, too.

That's my beloved Stubby in the background. May he rest in peace.

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 306
This is Bum Bum. She is Stubby's (RIP) twin sister. She will be 17 in February. We were hoping they would both make it. Stubby did not.

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 312
This is Seeatee, pronounced C.A.T. We rescued him from the local shelter in Macon a few years back. A Facebook friend told me he was in the local paper needed adopted. Kitty went down the next day, on a Friday and got him. They actually waived the fees and just let her have him.

The following Monday, all the other cats (about 50) were put to sleep. There was a huge stink about it in the local paper. Was real fishy. Seeatee got his *** saved.

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 309
This is Moe's twin brother, Curly. We call him the Knappy One. When they were born, Moe's fur was real smooth. I nicknamed her The Smooth One. Curly's fur was real coarse so I called him The Knappy One. Curly is a rare cat. He is called an odd eye white. There is a gene that makes the solid white with one green eye and one blue eye. Deafness and retardation are also very common. Well......he got the whole damn gene. LOL He is solid white with one green and one blue eye, deaf AND retarded. He really has feline down's syndrome. He's a real sweet cat.....but he is seriously intelligence challenged.

Attachments

• NAPPY ONE.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 276
Nice pets,all FABO folk. Especially Rob posting his beasties...

Emma, a 5 year old Siamese/ Tabby mix,picked up from the local Humane Society.. Wonderful pet, please check out animal shelters.You might be surprised.....

Attachments

• IMG_20151229_205054.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 288
This is Scruff. A neighbor brought him over a few months ago. Us and the vet determined ha had to have been thrown from a moving car. Had a really bad gash all the way down his chest and abdomen, several toes were scrubbed half way off, a few teeth knocked out, his lip was missing a chunk, his nose hurt real bad, and two broken ribs. We didn't think he was gonna make it.

Attachments

• SCRUFF CHEST.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 276
  • KITTY CAT2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 282
  • KITTY CAT4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 289
This is Scruff's latest pictures. Obviously, he made it. LOL

Attachments

• SCRUFF6.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 284
  • SCRUFF BIG.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 277
  • SCRUFF1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 275
  • SCRUFF7.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 293
here is Cooper in the under construction Dodge Coronet wagon :D

Attachments

• 20151223_151249.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 290
My puppy Cuda her mom's name is Hemi

Attachments

• 20151223_101431.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 293
I'm jealous. Mine are gone. I did not want to take on any more, as my "overhead" is not very high. I keep hoping my POS sister will get the estate cleaned up and then I might have a bit of "room."

Nice looking pets everyone. In the past I've had some canine's but now just 3 felines.

The first is RuHama (Hebrew for the one God spared) or as we just call him "Ru" was the only 1 of a litter of 6 that made it and man is he a tough bugger. He's real smart but crazy as a bedbug too. Only cat I've seen that chases his tail like a dog.#-o

Next is Linus. He was one of 3 kittens we took in almost 6 yrs ago that were abandoned by our idiot dope head neighbors that lived across the street. They move out in December and left 3 6 month old kittens to fend for themselves. He's a super mellow cat. The picture of him is in the summer. You should see him now that it's winter. I bet his fur coat weighs as much as his body

Lastly is Otis, the camera shy cat, lol. Also one of the 3 we took in. He's our yard guard. If another cat steps foot on our property he's all over them. All cats are fast but he's really fast. Him and Ru and Linus run and play in the yard in the summer and he can absolutely leave Ru or Linus in the dust with ease. In the summer when I'm in the garage with the door open he'll come in and watch me work and sometimes he decides it's time to give him some attention and won't let me work till I pick him up and pet him for a while, lol

I'm a sucker for strays whether their dogs or cats. Anytime I see a stray hanging around I feed them and find a home for them

Attachments

• DSC00420.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Linus Lee.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC00088.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 286
Our 5 year old German Short hair Cody. He just had dinner.

Attachments

• Cody.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 278
Here's my best hunting buddy Gunner. He's 6 yrs old and with me 24/7. Gets pissed if I have to leave without him.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 293
  • 20130622_174930.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_2089.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 254
Here's my Lucy. She's a 5 year old black lab/pit bull mix. We rescued her from the pound. She loves to dress up and even to wear reindeer antlers. But she hates riding in the car (she must have had a severe trauma from a past ride - like getting thrown out). I wish I could take her with me when I go out driving, but she just panics. She also hates water, so she won't swim. We've had her for almost 4 years now and she is a daddy's girl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 249
This is our English Bulldog, Daisy. She's about 2 years old, sleeps a lot, and she's built like a tank.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_3109.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 251
  • image2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 227
Time line of My sons dog "Bullit". Named after Bullit speedway in Texas where we got him and 8 others. "Bullit" traveled with us to every race since 2006.

Attachments

• spoiler pics 490.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 238
  • spoiler pics 531.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 253
  • steve 111024.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 233
Angel, my lil' pit. My sister was fostering her for the shelter. She has turned into the best dog I've ever had. Goes everywhere with me. Wish I knew more of her history, because when things like a cell beep, or oven beeps, or I'm not responding to someone calling me she starts nudging and just won't quit. Maybe with someone hearing impaired before? Idk but she's glued to me, and took me a little while to figure her out.

Attachments

• 20151030_101131.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 223
-
Back