FABO prayer network needed

-

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
They rushed my mother in law to the hospital with chest pains. She Has a 99% blockage and is in right now for bypass sergury.
Please say a prayer for Betty Varrone.

Thanks fellas.

George

Prayers from my family to yours for a wonderful outcome.

Thoughts and prayers with your MIL and the families !!!:angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7::angel7:

O Christ, Who alone art our Defender: Visit and heal Thy suffering servant Betty Varrone, delivering her from sickness and grievous pains. Raise her up that she may sing to Thee and praise Thee without ceasing, through the prayers of the Theotokos, O Thou Who alone lovest mankind. MMG

Praying for your mother in law and family. Wisdom for the doctors, strength for you guys to draw close to God and each other, and for a full recovery for Betty.

Prayers are on their way for Betty and your family to stay strong thru this.

Thanks guys. She made it through the operation last night. Needed double bypass. DR said he feels pretty good about her condition, but warned us about the usual stuff; stroke, fluid in the lungs etc.
I gott tell ya, she looked lousey when we saw her. Swollen face, breathing pump etc.
They'll know more as she wakes up this morning. We were there till 1am last night.
Appreciate it a great deal everyone.
I'll post an update as we know more.

George

Im happy she made it out ... im still thinking of her my uncles fixing to have bout the same thing so it kind of hits home more prayers for u bud stay stroung for her night bud

Thanks guys. She made it through the operation last night. Needed double bypass. DR said he feels pretty good about her condition, but warned us about the usual stuff; stroke, fluid in the lungs etc.
I gott tell ya, she looked lousey when we saw her. Swollen face, breathing pump etc.
They'll know more as she wakes up this morning. We were there till 1am last night.
Appreciate it a great deal everyone.
I'll post an update as we know more.

George

Good news to hear George. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery. toolman

Have been working constantly and not much time for FABO. Prayers sent and good to hear she is on the road to recovery.

That's good news George, Give her a few days and you will see a great transformation. Your Mom in law and your family are in our prayers.

-
Back