FABO Secret Santa 2011

-
The post office said 8 days and my gift should get there well itssssssss 9 days,and he has not said nay or yay yet.I put insurance on it but no sig needed I hope I did not goof up.

I didn't get mine....

Both of you are talking about the same person, who is a pretty active member on this board. I think their may be a personal issue going on as he has not logged on since 12/12/2011 and has not checked the PM I had sent them asking if he got his gift.
I will look further into it and let you know... I hope it is not something too serious.

All good, thanks for the reply. Hope all is good with him also.

I hope we didnt catch a bad apple....so far it seems like everything went without a hitch for everyone else.

And I hope everything is alright with the member in question.

I hope everything is cool with that member....

Well, I sent a pm to the person I sent my gift to and he received it! WooHoo!

So are we supposed to guess who our secret Santa was?
Mine was cool enough to get me a Gold Membership!
Thank You whoever you are.....

Who was mine?! LOL

Ok so I called Comoxiansss home and left him a message saying we are very concerned about him,and to please loge on or call me so I can update on this.Wish us luck.

Ok so I called Comoxiansss home and left him a message saying we are very concerned about him,and to please loge on or call me so I can update on this.Wish us luck.

He was my secret santa last year.
He doesn't hang around the computer much. lol

I got a note from the post office...maybe it's santa? i guess they couldn't fit the small block in the mailbox

I got a note from the post office...maybe it's santa? i guess they couldn't fit the small block in the mailbox

Go check it!!!! If you got yours and Comoxian confirms he received his, then I believe everything would be completed without a hitch.
:burnout:

So are we supposed to guess who our secret Santa was?
Mine was cool enough to get me a Gold Membership!
Thank You whoever you are.....

Who was mine?! LOL

Picked up from the post office, THANK YOU , very cool gift! Thanks to jrlegasy23 for taking the time to organizing this. Hope to be part of it next year.

Thank you, Very cool gift! Thanks to jrlegacy23 for taking the time to organizing Secret Santa. Great Job!!! Hope to be part of it next year.

-
Back