FABO: What An Awesome Find!!

-
Thanks et all,

Bought the car so my son and I could work/race it together. This was the "sell" to the wife anyway..lol. She still has not warmed up to the idea in fact the first words that came out of her mouth were:

1) "Purple", are you serious?
2) What do you mean its doesn't have a heater!
3) Wheres the stereo?

And finally after going for a ride:

4) If you ever,ever do that to me again I'll........

Darin

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Sounds like you're breaking the wife in the right way with that first ride. LOL.
Now you just have to educate to Mopar. It's not, "Purple, are you serious?" It's "Plum Crazy Purple! How cool is that?"

OK, now time to educate us on some of the "beastie" details. Engine? Trans? Rear? Plans?

Thanks et all,

Bought the car so my son and I could work/race it together. This was the "sell" to the wife anyway..lol. She still has not warmed up to the idea in fact the first words that came out of her mouth were:

3) Wheres the stereo?

Darin

Welcome, my wife wouldn't ride in my old dart. Said it was to loud, I didn't know that was possible.

Welcome.....Never forget the first time I took my wife for a spin in our Duster. She was screaming and laughing at the same time :burnout:LOL!

Not seeing any pics of your ride?

Pat

Thanks et all,

3) Wheres the stereo?

Darin

lol had about the same experience with my dad, second sentence after concerning himself with all its problems was lets race (he has 72 chevelle)

-
Back