Factory correct key blanks..

-

thesnafu72

Reaction score
Where can I find a correct-looking key blank for a 1963 Dodge Dart GT? The earliest I have found is 1964, and those don't look anything like the originals I have... Somebody help !

Where can I find a correct-looking key blank for a 1963 Dodge Dart GT? The earliest I have found is 1964, and those don't look anything like the originals I have... Somebody help !

Check with CudaMark he sold some to another member a little while back. He is a great guy to deal with and will treat you right.
~Michael

The ones I had were aftermarket ones for the trunk. I sold all the ones I had in stock to a member here but I can check with my supplier to see if I can get more if you'd like me to. Do you need both door/ignition and trunk? How many of each? Do they need to be OEM or will aftermarket do?
Thanks, Mark

The ones I had were aftermarket ones for the trunk. I sold all the ones I had in stock to a member here but I can check with my supplier to see if I can get more if you'd like me to. Do you need both door/ignition and trunk? How many of each? Do they need to be OEM or will aftermarket do?
Thanks, Mark

If you can get one from your supplier for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.... I don't care if it is aftermarket or not...... I just need a trunk key for my 63 Dart. I have an ignition key..... Also if I'm not mistaken the trunk key will work on the doors as well correct?

Do you have a pic of what the you want looks like??? There is a local lock smith that has some old dodge key blanks.

Moe

Moe,

I don't have a pic, but honestly I'm more concerned with getting a key to get into my trunk, and be able to unlock my door..... I checked with layson's and they want over 200 for door and trunk keys. To me that is a bit much, and I would still have to change locks..... I don't see the point in wasting the good locks I already have on my car. Anything is ok with me, especially if you can get one that works.

Thanks

Jay

Jay have you tried searching eBay for 1963 mopar key blanks ???? I found a trunk lock w/keys $30.00, I think that is what is in my 64 Dart, just key blanks for 5.00

Moe

I have a new batch of trunk blanks coming in a few days. I'll post a notice here when they arrive. They'll be cheaper than all the prices quoted so far.

I have a new batch of trunk blanks coming in a few days. I'll post a notice here when they arrive. They'll be cheaper than all the prices quoted so far.

PLEASE PM me when you get those blanks, I have cash ready to be Pay Paled or whatever method you perfer....... Moe, I'll give Ebay a shot, as I never even thought to go that route.

Naturally, the ones I received were the wrong ones so it will be still some time before I get the correct ones. I'll keep you posted........

I finally received the correct ones if anyone still needs them. I have 3 OEM Mopar keys and many more aftermarket ones with a pentastar on them.
Thanks, Mark

-
Back