Factory fuel tank ... options for elec.fuel pump assembly install

-
I used the stock tank with an electric fuel pump in tank...I added the fuel pump to the end of the sending unit with a short piece of rubber hose cut to length. I am running the Fast ez efi 1.0 system. I drilled a small hole for the wires to pass out of the sending unit...If I had to do it again and I could get that pre made tank like what was post would be the way I would go.....

We sell and use this Tanks Inc set up as well as a regulated filter(not LS) with correct pressure for EFI. They are powder coated silver after galvanizing , have baffles inside, no sender below fuel level, works with internal pumps for several different flow requirements and comes with anti roll over valve/vent. FABO deal less than scummit and Tanks site. $499 shipped with tank, pump, sender and strap. We sell them with USA made Walbro GTA4 the mid level pump 255L/HR , good to 630HP. Fuel line/filter kits are $149-$165 depending on how you hook it up, to 3/8 hard line or factory flex or FI soft line all the way to rail. PM if you want info or shop phone. Evan magnummopar.

tanks Inc FI.jpg

Fuel reg fact tube.jpg

filter install.jpg

Hey Evan, do those tanks come with internal or external pumps?

I think the last pic confused me a little but I think I got it straight now... That's the regulated filter right? So the pump would be in-tank...

Hey Evan, do those tanks come with internal or external pumps?

I think the last pic confused me a little but I think I got it straight now... That's the regulated filter right? So the pump would be in-tank...

Yep, you are right. Look at top pic and you will see AN fittings for feed and return on pump module, the smaller one on left is the new sending unit, above fuel level and bolted down...no leaks or lame tin lock ring. The black rubber line on pump joins tank vent to pump unit vent and goes to roll over valve. The regulated filter is a common Jeep part(surprised?) easily replaced for $30-$35 at most part stores. The AN fittings are USA made by Russell's supplier as is rubber NHRA approved soft line and filter!

Aeromotive
Making some direct fit tanks.
If you Don't find one for your car you
Can drop your tank, drill a big hole And install their
Phantom pump Set up.
Couple Vids on YouTube , even one being installed on an A body.

-
Back